Sali Hughes #23 Swipe up Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pointless off topic “update” - now have VWxH&M dress. I actually really like it, the length is great on me but that means that yep, it’s super short.
Tempted to get the cape now 😞
*chants* GET THE CAPE, GET THE CAPE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pointless off topic “update” - now have VWxH&M dress. I actually really like it, the length is great on me but that means that yep, it’s super short.
Tempted to get the cape now 😞
Earlier in this thread I said I didn't like the H&M collection. Would you like to meet for coffee so that I can confess?! I'm an nice mum! Not terribly affluent-looking I'm afraid.
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, you people must have very exciting and glamorous cape wearing social lives going on. I can just imagine nonchalantly throwing on a cape to do the school run.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been looking through the earlier threads, Sali's hoop earring shilling is positively amateur.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m afraid I’d look like Miss Marple in a cape, only less clever. A bit taller though. 🤣

Margaret Rutherford‘s Miss Marple, I should add.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, you people must have very exciting and glamorous cape wearing social lives going on. I can just imagine nonchalantly throwing on a cape to do the school run.
I have a cape and it’s lovely, although quite a bit of 1940s nurse vibes going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't have a cape but do have a yearning for a merino wool poncho I spotted. I have dropped several heavy hints to loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m afraid I’d look like Miss Marple in a cape, only less clever. A bit taller though. 🤣

Margaret Rutherford‘s Miss Marple, I should add.
Now she was such a quality Marple I thought, second only to Joan Hickson.

Reactions: 4

New thread (hopefully). 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.