Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clearly missed the Carey stuff - I’m assuming Carey is a person...

Friend from GTL said Sali did Katy Lindemann’s wedding makeup. *i think I weed myself laughing*

Christ on a bike I have only been gone a couple of days and this thread has moved on. I agree we need the full Blusher story....

Christ on a bike I have only been gone a couple of days and this thread has moved on. I agree we need the full Blusher story....
The blusher story was a woman who announced she was leaving the group after a spat and said "duck you and your blusher". She dm'd Sali to apologise and was let back in (but not identified, she "outed" herself when gtl closed because of the new site).

I clearly missed the Carey stuff - I’m assuming Carey is a person...

Friend from GTL said Sali did Katy Lindemann’s wedding makeup. *i think I weed myself laughing*
This is her "look" at KL's wedding. State of those lashes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The blusher story was a woman who announced she was leaving the group after a spat and said "duck you and your blusher". She dm'd Sali to apologise and was let back in (but not identified, she "outed" herself when gtl closed because of the new site).

This is her "look" at KL's wedding. State of those lashes.
Jeeeeeeezus! Has she got conjunctivitis too???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.