Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bad, bad behaviour. It is categorically wrong to gleefully insult people for cheap kicks and laughs and a stake in the mean girls crowd but then turn sour if people dare to have their own smaller version of the same thing (albeit more constructive).
Agreed. And it's not equivalent.
Newspaper, magazine and television writers, reviewers and critics slagging off reality stars is definitely punching down. Civilians here slagging off a writer and influencer is very much punching up.

It was SO over the top. But she’s just not important enough to actually be trolled so she quickly had to make that happen. The attention seeking is second to none.
Once there was a recording which went viral of somebody having an argument on a train - some sort of moral issue or something. Well a few weeks later (I can still hardly believe it) she actually deliberately did it herself. Started her phone recording and then had a go at somebody who had their bag on a seat. It was JUST embarrassing - the other woman clearly wasn’t going to bother arguing with her back so she got more and more mouthy trying desperately to provoke her into arguing. I almost felt sorry for her - it really was embarrassing.
Hi @FionaFlaps
The "does your bag have a ticket?" recording has been posted on previous threads. I didn't know it was after another viral recording. Can you remember anything about the first one?

Reactions: 4
So do we think she does fancy Giles? She keeps going on about it enough :LOL:.
That and she loves that he was found out for having a sock puppet account. Narcissists revel in other people being found out for shady behaviour, another person’s downfall fuels the narcissist’s sense of superiority.

That and she loves that he was found out for having a sock puppet account. Narcissists revel in other people being found out for shady behaviour, another person’s downfall fuels the narcissist’s sense of superiority.
Or could it have been this slight? That's nearly as good as the time she was mistaken for the muffin man's girlfriend as opposed to a valued member of staff.
Screenshot_20191208-180552_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Didn't notice you". That had to have hurt

Wonder what her tweet said?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd like to know her response to these tweets from the former editor of Loaded where SH made a big impression, even more.
Screenshot_20191208-192941_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is very strange. To put all this odd behaviour ‘out there’ - and then to be affronted that people call her out on it. Such dissonance! Such delusion!

• Heart
Well I feel quite pleased to have found all this. I saw the Oscar type performance when she was SO upset with you all. Upset to have people dare to call her out. I was on gtl for a long time and mostly just stayed because I simply couldn’t believe the embarrassing and awful tit that she got away with ALL the time. I hardly know where to start........

but if you dare to disagree you just get her favourite line “to be honest I cannot see what is so hard to understand about that” as people are all thick and not just, god forbid, disagreeing with her. Sometimes she was just ridiculous but sometimes very very offensive
Hi @FionaFlaps (love the name 😆) please do start! I was on GTL infrequently so probably missed all her utter nastiness. Just saw little snapshots, occasionally.

I'm feeling all irate at her again, after a period of relative "Sali who". She has done such a number with her "face of charity" stuff, virtually burying her real spiky self. These bit-tweets that remain are like archaeological finds from some bitter civilisation where arch mean girls ran their tiny hateful world.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the info! I’ve always used Dove because I like the smell, but will check out more gentle ones x
The glycerin soap I linked to is unscented, but there’s very inexpensive fragranced ones, eg for under 35p each: essential Waitrose Bluebell Soap Bars

Reactions: 1
Waitrose soaps in packs of four - bluebell & chamomile etc - are lovely. Feel high quality for the price. Much prefer to itchy shower gel.

Reactions: 3
It was SO over the top. But she’s just not important enough to actually be trolled so she quickly had to make that happen. The attention seeking is second to none.
Once there was a recording which went viral of somebody having an argument on a train - some sort of moral issue or something. Well a few weeks later (I can still hardly believe it) she actually deliberately did it herself. Started her phone recording and then had a go at somebody who had their bag on a seat. It was JUST embarrassing - the other woman clearly wasn’t going to bother arguing with her back so she got more and more mouthy trying desperately to provoke her into arguing. I almost felt sorry for her - it really was embarrassing.
Yes the train ranting (and then put online!!!) was very very strange. SH went on and on at the woman. I didn't know it was a copy-cat train rant. Why would you do that? Premeditate an argument? And record it?

Reactions: 2
Agreed. And it's not equivalent.
Newspaper, magazine and television writers, reviewers and critics slagging off reality stars is definitely punching down. Civilians here slagging off a writer and influencer is very much punching up.

Hi @FionaFlaps
The "does your bag have a ticket?" recording has been posted on previous threads. I didn't know it was after another viral recording. Can you remember anything about the first one?
Oh I wish I could. It was just one of those viral ‘things’ that happen every now and again. I wouldn’t have even remembered it existed if it hadn’t been for the woeful Sali attempt a few weeks later. Oh. My. God. I’ll try to remember.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.