Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck. After the film thing last night, now this. Why do people keep trying to say anything to Sal when she obviously knows all about everything already,
thanks very much.
Christ, she really is unbearable isn't she! I suspect if someone said "The moon isn't really made of cheese", she'd bite back with "I know OBVIOUSLY. I've been there lots".
There's nothing that Sali hasn't done and nowhere that she hasn't been. She's an expert on everything, and nobody else knows anything.

Reactions: 14
My Perfume Parlour loot just arrived - Byredo Super Cedar and Diptyque 34 Boulevard St Germain - both utterly gorgeous and I would not have been able to afford either in a million years :love:
Did you get the Boulevard 34 as a roll-on? In got the spray and it smells like Toilet Duck. The roll-ons I got were gorgeous though. Am a total convert!

Did you get the Boulevard 34 as a roll-on? In got the spray and it smells like Toilet Duck. The roll-ons I got were gorgeous though. Am a total convert!
Yes, I was suspicious of the roll-ons (if they are better, why isn’t it how all perfumes are bought and sold?) but after reading the explanation on the PP site and reading some reviews I decided to try it and no regrets.
Also I’ve only tested the real thing once in store and it was a while ago, and I don’t have a very sophisticated sense of smell so can’t comment on how close they are as a dupe. But as standalone scents they are both superb. Super Cedar is so beautifully balanced.

I read a poor review of Molecule 01 in the spray on PP and they replied to suggest keeping it in the fridge. Might work for yours? (Or possibly it’s an improvement trick particular to Molecule 01, I have no idea).

Sal preserves in print and online that she's better at then boyf now hubster at radio quiz = 👍
Hubster mentions on Twitter one particular answer he was chuffed with during a Xmas family game, Sal's fed up of hearing about it over 24 hours later.
#relationshipgoals

20191228_144144.jpg
20191228_144205.jpg

What do you guys use on your face when it needs reviving? Mine is suffering from too much booze, too little sleep, indoor heating, no exercise. I’m thinking a moisturising mask but no idea what to use. Maybe a touch of fake tan? Suffering from indecision paralysis. Send help!

Reactions: 1
@PineappleQueen19, I’d spend about 5 mins giving myself a good skin cleanse by massaging the face upwards and outwards. Then wash and apply a cold flannel for a few mins to invigorate skin. Then apply something hydrating- mask, serum, cream whatever you normally use. Then wait until it’s sinked in and repeat with another layer- skin at this time of the year is mostly dehydrated from too much booze, indoors and late nights. And I’d go with a layer of fake tan on top- nothing like a bit of colour to give healthy glow and the impression of well-rested skin.

Reactions: 2
I do a face massage for a good 20 mins; a good time to catch up with a podcast at the same time, then I run a bath and steep in it with a warm flannel and let the steam sink in. Once out of the bath I use a hydrating moisturiser

What do you guys use on your face when it needs reviving? Mine is suffering from too much booze, too little sleep, indoor heating, no exercise. I’m thinking a moisturising mask but no idea what to use. Maybe a touch of fake tan? Suffering from indecision paralysis. Send help!
I bought a face roller/massager from Cult Beauty and try to roll my face every night , I swear I look better the next morning with little puffiness than when I forget to use it. I apply a serum and spend 5 minutes rolling the tit out of it . A damn good hydrating mask is also great for dried out skin, I use Nuxe and it’s terrific.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.