Saira Kahn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a major opinion on her really but whenever she’s on loose women she can’t seem to help but refer to her religious roots/cultural difference every single time when it’s not really relevant at all. Anyone else?

Reactions: 17
There is something very annoying about her but i can't say what... I read she had death threats when she was on D. O. I as she had to wear brief costumes that showed too much body which to be fair must have been very scary for her. She is always on the defensive about something.

Reactions: 7
Thought I might post and bring this thread back to life!!

I find everything about her SO irritating!! Surely I'm not the only one?

Also today on her insta stories she said her kids are in a "Social Bubble" with their friends! I cant find any reference to any such thing! Anyone else think shes made it up and is flouting the Governments rules?

Reactions: 5
Thought I might post and bring this thread back to life!!

I find everything about her SO irritating!! Surely I'm not the only one?

Also today on her insta stories she said her kids are in a "Social Bubble" with their friends! I cant find any reference to any such thing! Anyone else think shes made it up and is flouting the Governments rules?
And she was moaning today on LW about people not social distancing in pubs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She had the biggest gob on her, quite domineering even back in the day on Series 1 of The Apprentice. Very pushy, very assertive.

If I recall correctly, one of the tasks was the shopping task, buy 10 items as cheap as possible, she has to buy a Freeview TV box. And she was so pushy and aggressive with the shopkeeper trying to haggle him down I think he ended up giving it to her for free just to get rid of her. Which in a way was impressive, but Christ of she was like that all the time, you'd just get absolutely sick of her.

I can’t stand her. If one of the women disagree with her then she’ll shout her opinion over the top of them until they stop talking. Even if she is right (she always thinks she is) it’s unbelievably rude.

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand her, her instagram has become one massive brag about her freebies.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her. If one of the women disagree with her then she’ll shout her opinion over the top of them until they stop talking. Even if she is right (she always thinks she is) it’s unbelievably rude.
Gobs quicker than her brain what an idiot 🙄

Reactions: 2