Saggy skin with mild weight loss. What’s going on?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I lost about 25lbs over a good few months (no dieting really, just upped fitness levels) and fit back into a size 6-8 now. However, my stomach looks like I’ve lost 100lb! I don’t know what has happened 🤣 the skin is seriously saggy around the places I tend to carry weight.

Has anyone else experienced this? And what did you do? I’ve only gone down from a size 10, it’s not like I’ve lost 5 stone! I’m early thirties and had gained weight doing sedentary jobs.

Firstly well done on your weight loss. Water water water. Plenty of moisturiser ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry, it happens. Some people are just more prone to it. Gaining muscle will help, but don't believe people that say fasting and this and that will help it. Nothing helps loose skin except skin removal surgery. I'm sure its not as bad as you think. I'm a chronic yo-yo dieter and when I lost 6 stone I looked like a skeleton in a parachute.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks both! I am terrible for not drinking enough water then downing two pints of it.
Skeleton in a parachute 😭 It’s weird because my skin is good and I’ve never had elasticity issues before, but last time I lost weight was in my twenties so it’s just made me feel really old. Don’t think I’m a candidate for skin removal but it’s taken me by surprise. Guess I better stop being a cardio bunny and do some ab work (ugh) and up my water intake 👍🏻

So I lost about 25lbs over a good few months (no dieting really, just upped fitness levels) and fit back into a size 6-8 now. However, my stomach looks like I’ve lost 100lb! I don’t know what has happened 🤣 the skin is seriously saggy around the places I tend to carry weight.

Has anyone else experienced this? And what did you do? I’ve only gone down from a size 10, it’s not like I’ve lost 5 stone! I’m early thirties and had gained weight doing sedentary jobs.
I've always been a size 6-8 but have had 4 kids, so my skin has stretched a lot over the past few years. I always seemed to spring back into shape but after my last pregnancy I have a very pudgy tummy that I just can't shift. Advancing age doesn't help, my skin isn't as elastic as it was. I saw the thread on hula hooping the other day and I'm seriously considering the weighted one from Argos.

Oh I’ll have to check that thread out, I have the pink one from Argos. Think I paid £18 but seen them go down to a tenner recently. They’re a good workout if you have the space, but it hurt at first (I have to wear a hoodie 😂).

Oh I’ll have to check that thread out, I have the pink one from Argos. Think I paid £18 but seen them go down to a tenner recently. They’re a good workout if you have the space, but it hurt at first (I have to wear a hoodie 😂).
I know, I've heard about the bruising! No pain no gain! 😂

• Haha