Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been talked about and it’s ages ago but does anyone know what the story was with her and the whole rumoured Winter love island situation in early 2020? And if it really wasn’t love island she was in Cape Town for then what was the special thing she was working on over there it seemed to amount to nothing??
think she said it was other show that she went out to do but it never got on tv could be wrong though

Reactions: 2
Sure this is what "influencers " do . Tell us to stay glued cos they are going on reality tv or some type of TV work then never talk about it again .

Reactions: 5
think she said it was other show that she went out to do but it never got on tv could be wrong though
Yeah to be honest I felt like she was saying that to cover up whatever the reason was for her not being chosen for casa amor. Who knows

Reactions: 3
I heard she was meant to be going to love island but failed a drug test so she wasn’t allowed in 🤔 don’t know how true that is though there was lots of stories going around

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I heard she was meant to be going to love island but failed a drug test so she wasn’t allowed in 🤔 don’t know how true that is though there was lots of stories going around
I did hear that too! I heard it from somebody who tends to make stuff up lol so i thought I’d ask in here to see if anyone heard the same or if there was any other talk about it haha.. Honestly, it wouldn’t be very surprising if that’s what happened.

Sure this is what "influencers " do . Tell us to stay glued cos they are going on reality tv or some type of TV work then never talk about it again .
Agree. I have a feeling that’s what’s going on with the Irish girl who’s rumoured to be going into love island this year too. If she was going in she probably wouldn’t be on Instagram while in Spain she’s probably enjoying just fuelling the rumours for more followers. Then again, same could be said for saffy when she was in South Africa, maybe the producers are just not as strict with taking phones away a week or two in advance for casa amor/later entry contestants compared to the main cast who definitely go on a full social media blackout in advance
Either way, seems like influencers love to live up to the rumours to make the most of it and then if it turns out to be just a rumour in the end they never address it because they already got the attention they wanted from it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Agree. I have a feeling that’s what’s going on with the Irish girl who’s rumoured to be going into love island this year too. If she was going in she probably wouldn’t be on Instagram while in Spain she’s probably enjoying just fuelling the rumours for more followers.

Who's that??

Looks like she's KINDA shared a pic of the fella in her stories!

Reactions: 1
I would imagine any potential “back ups” or future islanders will be in isolation!

She is the biggest beg on the planet. And doing her makeup for a brand she's working with while she has a filter on. She's a clown!

Reactions: 11
So the bf must be rich then. The pair of them off travelling for 2 months, in business class! Assume they're in Dubai at the moment. Am I jealous? Yes, 100% 😆

Reactions: 7
So the bf must be rich then. The pair of them off travelling for 2 months, in business class! Assume they're in Dubai at the moment. Am I jealous? Yes, 100% 😆
Was thinking the same how on how name do the afford it all! Any one know who bloke is !?

Why does her card keep being placed on hold? That would hardly have to do with suspicious activity would it? I’d say her bf lodges a set wage into her account every week

Reactions: 4
Why does her card keep being placed on hold? That would hardly have to do with suspicious activity would it? I’d say her bf lodges a set wage into her account every week
No the card being out on hold would have nothing to do with account activity, using Apple Pay abroad is usually the main culprit so that’s probably what’s happening to her haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.