Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually noticed her referring to someone as “D” on her stories a few times, must be him

Reactions: 4
Seriously... I’d love to know what type of morons are sucked into buying this polished teeth whitening rubbish.... she clearly has veneers or composite bonding.... can I report her for false advertising?? She’s such a SCUT..... she’d actually put off buying products

Reactions: 5
Seriously... I’d love to know what type of morons are sucked into buying this polished teeth whitening rubbish.... she clearly has veneers or composite bonding.... can I report her for false advertising?? She’s such a SCUT..... she’d actually put off buying products
Luxelounge sending her bits too. And she wants people to believe her stuff is real 👀

The clothes were from Got That Wow haha. If u look at the website now everything’s on sale for no more than a fiver. Cringe.
There is something so strange about that company, I never heard of them before she put her name to the collection. Looks like they never took off. It's very embarrassing, they have most of her collection in all sizes available on the website for €5 🙈

Reactions: 2
There is something so strange about that company, I never heard of them before she put her name to the collection. Looks like they never took off. It's very embarrassing, they have most of her collection in all sizes available on the website for €5 🙈
It's 100% just flogging crap from Ali Express, none of the photos are consistent you can tell they've put some stuff on girls in real life and some stuff is just photos taken directly from AliExpress. She made such a big deal about her 'collection' too hahahah and the ridiculous party in Krystle will all the Dublin z listers. Scarlet

Reactions: 3
It's 100% just flogging crap from Ali Express, none of the photos are consistent you can tell they've put some stuff on girls in real life and some stuff is just photos taken directly from AliExpress. She made such a big deal about her 'collection' too hahahah and the ridiculous party in Krystle will all the Dublin z listers. Scarlet
That party was so embarrassing 😂😂

• Heart
Yeah makes sense now. Its very embarrassing, to go from a €40 item to now €5 & €3. That big event all for a few ali items. Oh god 🤣🤣🤣

So I’m guessing she’s babysitting for a wealthy family that would explain her lifestyle

So I’m guessing she’s babysitting for a wealthy family that would explain her lifestyle
No I actually think it’s her fellas daughter I dunno why but especially since she put up “our favorite lodger” maybe she stays in his house some days of the week haha

Sorry if it’s already been talked about and it’s ages ago but does anyone know what the story was with her and the whole rumoured Winter love island situation in early 2020? And if it really wasn’t love island she was in Cape Town for then what was the special thing she was working on over there it seemed to amount to nothing??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.