Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% like it’s convenient that its ‘not real life’ as soon as something is wrong, but the other 364 days of the year she’s the one pretending it is her perfect real life.

Also don’t see why the doctor is getting the blame for her boobs, she wanted big she got big 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now that she’s over them she wants them redone for free, it’s the entitlement for me 😴
always the way though with these “influencers” have to constantly keep up with this perfect image until something doesnt go there way and for who??thats why Im on the fence I do really feel sorry for her but at the same time if she’s really really down over them why not have a lowkey 21st,stay in Ireland and use the money that wouldve been spent on flights etc for a revision no doubt that party cost a couple of grand and its all for show😟 entitlement is right she emailed the clinic looking for a collab got them for €1500 like seriously there’s girls out there who have struggled to save and get a surgery full price only to be left totally ruined and theyve no chance at even getting looked at until they save the money up all over again..
She's a gorgeous looking girl, but she's not tiny in person. She's actually fairly tall!

Is there actually something wrong with her boobs? Or is it just that she went too big. I know people who went too big/too small for their likings, but they don't get a refund or them 'fixed'
there’s nothing wrong atheyre not ruptured or wonky theyre just too big and like you said there’s girls you knowin the same situation🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Only said it I think the surgeon done a good job she’s lovely cleavage just lefttop heavy but still looks great to me IMO

Reactions: 3
Let's be honest here, she was advised by the surgeon not to go that big. Told him that's what she wanted and the surgeon done his job and I'd imagine something was signed. She went against the professional advice, like so many before her. Now isn't happy and kicking up a fuss that she's not "being looked after".

Reactions: 9
Thank god she is getting her boobs fixed they are ridiculous! I know someone her ex boyfriend cheated on her with who is a girl, does anyone know if he is gay ?

Reactions: 5
Let's be honest here, she was advised by the surgeon not to go that big. Told him that's what she wanted and the surgeon done his job and I'd imagine something was signed. She went against the professional advice, like so many before her. Now isn't happy and kicking up a fuss that she's not "being looked after".
100% and she has pretended up until this point that they’re perfect and she’s so happy with them! Then proceeds to say ‘Instagram isn’t real and don’t believe what you see’ … like maybe people wouldn’t if there wasn’t the likes of her portraying this fake ‘perfect’ life. I find it hard to feel sorry for her lol

Reactions: 7
I don't feel sorry for her . She portrays a glam lifestyle , Flying in and out out the country during a pandemic , not giving a damn.
She has loads of young followers who may look up to her .
She has veneers that are nearly glow in the dark but yet collabs with a teeth whitening company 🥴
Goes for a boob job and got the biggest implants, she paid just €1500. But, now giving out. To me it looks like she is scabbing off a new place for free boobies or looking for a discount .

I remember not so long ago she said if you work hard you play hard .
Work hard at what 🤭

Now saying instagram is fake .
Yes Saffron insta is fake but so are you

Reactions: 16
For someone that's not happy with them there all over Facebook.
She's a freeloader. Teeth like 1 of the bee-gees.
Zero sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So let me get this straight.. she got a free boob job then got a correction and paid €1,500 for that? So a freebie and she’s complaining? Sorry I can’t understand her post, her grammar is terrible 😂

Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight.. she got a free boob job then got a correction and paid €1,500 for that? So a freebie and she’s complaining? Sorry I can’t understand her post, her grammar is terrible 😂
Got the boobs done at the reduced amount of 1500. Wants them fixed because they apparently put in ones that were too big

Reactions: 2
Got the boobs done at the reduced amount of 1500. Wants them fixed because they apparently put in ones that were too big
Oh right ok and did she get them fixed for free then? Or is she asking to get them fixed? Fs my brain hurts reading her post

Reactions: 1
Oh right ok and did she get them fixed for free then? Or is she asking to get them fixed? Fs my brain hurts reading her post
She’s on the beg for them wanting to get them fixed for free. And you’re right I feel like I get thicker any time I read something she writes. I’m pretty sure I read she said she got them at a discontinued price instead of a discounted price in her post aha 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s only 21 but she got them done when she was over 20 so she’s an adult. She knew going abroad to Lithuania carries risks. It maybe cheaper but your going to a clinic in a foreign country and your flying out again. It’s fine if it goes well but if you run into problems your left in a difficult situation. I think she said she had a lift plus implants. They look a little big for her body but they look fine and everyone wants different sizes so assumed that’s what she wanted otherwise why didn’t she get a second opinion before going ahead with a bigger implant. The problem with going big is that if you ever want to go smaller it’s difficult as the skin is stretched so a lot more revision is needed. Actually they seemed fine before she got surgery. Sounds like she now seen someone else’s boobs who’s are picture perfect and is not happy that hers arent like that abd now wants to do them again but that’s not so simple when you go for larger implants

Reactions: 6
And another thing, the clinic didn't just put bigger ones in. She picked the size, they don't just throw in larger ones for the craic. It is all on her, no one else. It's actually typical of insecure people getting surgery, it's never good enough and they always end up not being happy and wanting more and keep adding. They're never happy, as they aren't happy in themselves in the first place. The only difference here is we have an entitled "influencer" / scammer who thinks they deserve it and has been brought up getting everything free or at others expense. She's back in Marbella now with the gold cartier bracelet and rolex back on. Never gets to bring them home with her, so I'm guessing the sugar daddy over there let's her wear them, but is smart enough not to pay for her surgery. All smoke and mirrors, do not be fooled.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker first time poster…
But I can’t help but feel she is lying about the whole botched boob problem? I think she asked for them that size but realised she made the wrong decision, knew they wouldn’t redo them for free as it was her own fault, and now she’s looking for a freebie to get the size reduced.
She also claims she cries everyday about them and is so unhappy with the size of them, yet in every single post she has them out and wears purposely revealing and low cut tops.. even posted a photo with lots of cleavage and captioned it “HAPPY”… even though only 5 posts previous she was saying how depressed she was over the situation.. it really doesn’t make sense to me.

in my opinion the doctor actually did a brilliant job on her boobs, they look natural.. but just veryyy large natural boobs😅

Reactions: 17
Like someone else previously said.
She was obviously hanging around with someone (I’m thinking when she was living in Dubai) Who had a boob job,wanted the same one but in the end realised it was too big for her and didn’t suit her.
This is what happens when you copy something off someone you then realise you shouldve went with your own opinion.
And to be fair I wouldn’t be copying anything to do with surgery,don’t mess with something that doesn’t need to be fixed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.