Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sadly she doesn’t give a flying duck At all , I know the kid he’s 3 and doesn’t speak or doesn’t react to his name, he has autism and she knows. Im not just jumping to conclusions or being nasty or anything like it , I can’t say here but I know my facts. She would never speak openly about it on social media maybe it doesn’t suit her perfect lifestyle or maybe she’s living in denial. Instead of spending all that money on designer crap invest in your child’s health.
Devastating I heard he couldn’t speak right but from someone’s who’s full of crap so didn’t really heed it. She’s disgusting sure how many times has she had him up on stories listening to d block lol ‘his favourite music’ she’s a freak he doesn’t stand a chance the poor child. Her mate Chelsea’s kid has cerebral palsy and she’s always posting about it but as u said having a child with some form of special needs wouldn’t suit Sophies image. I’m after seeing stories up from exes and bfs of her friends at the funeral, with any luck everyone around her turns against her for what’s happened scumbag or not whela was very well liked. Don’t see how her or wardy can come back from this doubt there’ll be a holiday to Tenerife this year

Any videos?
I’ll try screen record and crop out the names

Reactions: 5
Lads, what's the deal please with all that scrambler bike nonsense? Is it some kind of gangster ritual?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sure someone commented on tiktok saying she was riding someone else so suits the narrative of them unfollowing or fighting. She put a post up thanking her ma for everything she's doing for her probably put her and the child in hiding. Disgusting no loyalties at all... I see the mcgregors posting pics of leannes kids.. its all so scummy another poor life lost

Sure someone commented on tiktok saying she was riding someone else so suits the narrative of them unfollowing or fighting. She put a post up thanking her ma for everything she's doing for her probably put her and the child in hiding. Disgusting no loyalties at all... I see the mcgregors posting pics of leannes kids.. its all so scummy another poor life lost
Leanne is Wardys ex and that’s not who’s kids the McGregors post.

Lads we need a new thread. I was thinking Saffy T Ganster Gee. Dont know if we're allowed have gee in the title? any suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think that’s leones kids

Jesus its actually even worse when you hear the in's and out's of this. So they were all mates, Sophie had a baby with whela's brother Dano? Wardy and Whela fell out and Wardy started riding Sophie. And now that fella Whela is dead and he is the uncle of Sophies son? Jesus thats just terrible, drugs or not but that fella is dead never ever to return, very sad situation. His poor mother, son. Was whela still with the mother of his son?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus its actually even worse when you hear the in's and out's of this. So they were all mates, Sophie had a baby with whela's brother Dano? Wardy and Whela fell out and Wardy started riding Sophie. And now that fella Whela is dead and he is the uncle of Sophies son? Jesus thats just terrible, drugs or not but that fella is dead never ever to return, very sad situation. His poor mother, son. Was whela still with the mother of his son?
Yeah there’s a lot to it. Your right in everything Whela who is dead is the uncle of Sophie’s son. They all used to hang around together and be at parties together etc then she started riding Wardy and all hell broke loose.

Whela and Jean the mother of his son are going around years and years. There on and off apparently riding people behind each other’s backs and all this tit but still together you know one of them couples, they had a house they lived in in Clongriffin and we’re somewhat a family.

Sophie and Wardy are fucked they won’t recover from this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.