Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who’s never seen born to blush... please please go watch them 🤣🤣
And Jacob whites reaction video (one of the social climbers 🙄.. friends with Elmo films and touchdeshite)
This didn’t go down well 😬

Botox Barker had her eye on game and her cash cow in the “biz” from day one I think
Oh that’s comedy gold 😂👌

Oh that’s comedy gold 😂👌
I absolutely detest the social climbers but her reaction to this was priceless 😆😆😆 and the kiddy Stans went crazy 🤣

You obvs don’t get his sense of humour
Touch the shite is an idiot, he’s not even a “troll” he’s an idiot.

What Carmie who jokes about peados, incest and pretended to bath in bleach. Can’t think why anyone wouldn’t like him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jokes and lies about suicide, pretends the friend he’s necking in the thumbnail of his video is his underage sister.
He’s trash. Pure trash. The only thing I like about him is saffron hates him 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand her “I like dancing but I can’t dance” “haven’t done it since I was little” 🙄

She was doing dance classes last year for a good while

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her “I like dancing but I can’t dance” “haven’t done it since I was little” 🙄

And she made a whole song & dance about having ‘privates’ (normal classes obviously not good enough....)

Reactions: 2

It’s so that when she’s on strictly she can pretend she’s relatable and has learnt everything from
Scratch and that she’s come from nothing to being so good

I’d imagine

• Wow
Saffy B’s favourite words:

Relatable (as in, I’m sooo)
Asseptable
Ezzatly that
Best thing evaaaa
My favourite thing evaaa
Soooo cooool
Insane
Literaleeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the stupidity & recklessness of Nasey Family taking Harlow in the water park and on those rides with no floatie vest or arm bands 😮😮😮

OMG how cringe is Casey video fake birthday. Moaning course non of the deliver People wish him happy birthday then begging discount and free food

• Wow
OMG how cringe is Casey video fake birthday. Moaning course non of the deliver People wish him happy birthday then begging discount and free food
What an absolute bell-end.
He’s nearly 24 with a toddler and pregnant girlfriend and he acts like he’s 16 ffs.
Constantly craving attention & freebies - ugh!!! 🙄

E3158F13-C774-470B-8264-731190B4BE6B.jpeg

Only good thing about saffron’s vlog.🙄

PT sessions while in America.
Bringing her own wraps and banging on about eating so “unhell-tuly” at vidcon.
She’s so vapid it’s sickening.

Reactions: 5
I could never be friends with Saffron not that it’d ever happen thankgod but you know what I mean . She constantly says things like “ wowww you got a lot of food didn’t you ” & “ someone’s eating A VERY big meal but look how TINY my meal is” while she makes her eyes go so big while judging the other person which makes me so uncomfortable for them. She also makes rude comments about what someone is eating trying to make them feel bad for eating something that’s not the healthiest when she does 24hour food challenges just as an excuse to eat bad to make herself feel better cause she feels “ I have to do it for a video ” so it makes her a hypocrite. Does she not realise the way she comments on other people could easily upset them and effect them badly when it comes to food or their body. Also please don’t get me started on how she touches other people’s food , lifts it up and examines it , it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 9
I could never be friends with Saffron not that it’d ever happen thankgod but you know what I mean . She constantly says things like “ wowww you got a lot of food didn’t you ” & “ someone’s eating A VERY big meal but look how TINY my meal is” while she makes her eyes go so big while judging the other person which makes me so uncomfortable for them. She also makes rude comments about what someone is eating trying to make them feel bad for eating something that’s not the healthiest when she does 24hour food challenges just as an excuse to eat bad to make herself feel better cause she feels “ I have to do it for a video ” so it makes her a hypocrite. Does she not realise the way she comments on other people could easily upset them and effect them badly when it comes to food or their body. Also please don’t get me started on how she touches other people’s food , lifts it up and examines it , it makes me feel sick
YouTube is a perfect example of money not buying you class. I can’t think of a single one I watch where they aren’t loud, obnoxious in restaurants. Picking up food, critiquing it like they are Michelin judges etc. All whilst people around them are trying to have a peaceful meal

• Sad
Reactions: 9
can't stand Nicole..she is so in love with herself it's sickening. Also that poor child constantly with a dummy and never fed a decent homecooked meal.

Reactions: 6
Are they runing out of video ideas now borrow is cousin kid to do a video 3 under 2 and pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️ And when cas got the baby and Harlow jumping up She going to b jealous of the new baby

OMG he not even got carry fasten propa 😬. Why didnt they just take pushchair

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has issues with food.

Like if her family all go for roast chicken and chips she has to clarify she hasn't got chips but lots of salad.

Her personality is around her food habits and the gym. She's very vapid

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.