Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping way??!? She’s going to be worse than Joe Sugg once she comes off that. I get a feeling she might be able to dance too, probably went to some stage school as a kid the whole family seem a bit ‘showy’

Amazed if this is true didn’t she have a bit of a scandal at some point? Bbc would want someone with no backlash surely?
She's definitely not as likeable as Joe though, I think the general public would see right through her

Reactions: 4
No bleeping way??!? She’s going to be worse than Joe Sugg once she comes off that. I get a feeling she might be able to dance too, probably went to some stage school as a kid the whole family seem a bit ‘showy’

Amazed if this is true didn’t she have a bit of a scandal at some point? Bbc would want someone with no backlash surely?
I know 😭 it’s all just rumours at the moment I think, but this time last year the same thing happened with Joe Sugg and he ended up being on it 😂 He’s been horrendous ever since strictly, thinking he’s some sort of professional dancer when really he’s pretty tit! I think saffron would be decent at dancing but she has had previous dance experience as far as I’m aware...

I bloody hope she isn't.

I'd rather the irritating Joe Wicks do it. He's been in the rumour mill as YouTuber to do Strictly.
I wish it was Alfie Deyes. Just so it would highlight his lack of commitment to anything. And those teeth with tight sequinned clothes would make the best memes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish it was Alfie Deyes. Just so it would highlight his lack of commitment to anything. And those teeth with tight sequinned clothes would make the best memes
Alfie doing it would be hilariously tit! He’d be hoping to get partnered with Dianne as well. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she have auditions the other week with the bbc in London 👀

As annoying as she is she did put the work in for the London marathon and I’m sure she would do for strictly, and dress like a hooker while she’s on it 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watch Casey holiday vlog OMG when they did the fish spa big ott And that hair don’t suit him and he looking chubby looks older then he is And no wounder halow don’t like being dirty when ni alway saying how dirty she is and sounds like she don’t won’t her geting dirty she a toddler they like to feed them self and they get more down them so stop puting her in the posh clothes and dress her like a kid not a adult

Just watch Casey holiday vlog OMG when they did the fish spa big ott And that hair don’t suit him and he looking chubby looks older then he is And no wounder halow don’t like being dirty when ni alway saying how dirty she is and sounds like she don’t won’t her geting dirty she a toddler they like to feed them self and they get more down them so stop puting her in the posh clothes and dress her like a kid not a adult
They just never plan ahead, no bibs, no toddler cutlery... 🙄

They just never plan ahead, no bibs, no toddler cutlery... 🙄
I don’t think she ever had a bib and defo don’t take spare clothes with them as once she tiped orange juice down her and they just hung the clothes over a chair well they eat Then put them back on like they can’t be bothered to carriy stuff all they take is couple nappy’s and wipes in nis bag.

Wasnt she in a girl group in high school or something?

Reactions: 2
Wasnt she in a girl group in high school or something?
No idea I only watch the odd video as found her through Ana. But she gives the stage school kinda vibe. Always wanted to be in the spotlight type thing

As above I think she’d put a lot of effort into strictly if true she did with the marathon.

One of those people that will literally do anything to get ‘famous’ if youtube hadn’t worked out she’d have been on some reality shite 💯

Reactions: 2
For anyone who’s never seen born to blush... please please go watch them 🤣🤣
And Jacob whites reaction video (one of the social climbers 🙄.. friends with Elmo films and touchdeshite)
This didn’t go down well 😬

Botox Barker had her eye on game and her cash cow in the “biz” from day one I think

• Haha
For anyone who’s never seen born to blush... please please go watch them 🤣🤣
And Jacob whites reaction video (one of the social climbers 🙄.. friends with Elmo films and touchdeshite)
This didn’t go down well 😬

Botox Barker had her eye on game and her cash cow in the “biz” from day one I think
I didn’t think his video was that bad tbh he didn’t say anything nasty and guessing you don’t like Carmie

I didn’t think his video was that bad tbh he didn’t say anything nasty and guessing you don’t like Carmie
What Carmie who jokes about peados, incest and pretended to bath in bleach. Can’t think why anyone wouldn’t like him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
You obvs don’t get his sense of humour
Yep. All of the above are dead funny. I’m just boring and dry 🙄

He’s one of the worst people on YouTube and shouldn’t be allowed to make money on the platform. People have been demonetised for far less.

Anyway, back to Saffron

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.