Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron’s new video and she shows a clip her mum took of saffron at primark when her range launched. She’s carrying a cushion when taking photos with fans, and saffron laughs and says “I should put the cushion down” and Botox barker shouts “it’s promo” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swapping diets with my gran......

Saffron what happened the cucumber, tomato and bacon meal you “literally” live on 🤷‍♀️
I mean I know Nando’s looks better when you’re feeding your gran 😐 but don’t you always try and convince us you eat nothing healthy??

I think saffron does the complete opposite to Ana.
Ana pretends she eats crap all day and probably eats very little.
Saffron pretends she eats healthy but clearly eats more than she lets on.
I have to be honest I hate anything with her family in it (especially Desperate Dazza) but even the grandparents, don’t hate me I love old people really 🤣

Botox Barker and Desperate Dazza made some wonderful kids. 😐

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she was so rude to her grandad in that vid? Like hed made a homemade shepherds pie and she was saying things like “I’d rather have nando’s” than her grandads home cooking, or “that was actually nice” after she finished it ... so rude!!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she was so rude to her grandad in that vid? Like hed made a homemade shepherds pie and she was saying things like “I’d rather have nando’s” than her grandads home cooking, or “that was actually nice” after she finished it ... so rude!!
I definitely agree. I found this extremely rude and upsetting.

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree. I found this extremely rude and upsetting.
I would kill for a home cooked meal from my grandad and be appalled if my child spoke to my dad like that, imagine saying it was “surprisingly nice but I’d rather have Nando’s”... as if Nando’s is some high-level cuisine... ITS DRY CHICKEN!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I would kill for a home cooked meal from my grandad and be appalled if my child spoke to my dad like that, imagine saying it was “surprisingly nice but I’d rather have Nando’s”... as if Nando’s is some high-level cuisine... ITS DRY CHICKEN!
Dry basic chicken for a dry basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen in comments about if Saffron has had a boob job but the thing is when would she of had the time to get that done ? Don’t you have to recover for at least 2 weeks ? she’s making videos of her out of the house and when she was in Ibiza and posted the bikini photo that would mean if she had a boob job it’d have to been a few weeks before the holiday so I’m confused as to how she’d find the time . Also she’s so young , I wish she didn’t feel so insecure about herself or edit her photos to where she looks like a completely different person. She doesn’t need to get work done on herself , yeah she’s entitled to do what makes her happy but I think it’s sad at her age she feels the need to . I also never really heard her mention she was insecure about her boobs , I thought if she was going to get anything done it’d be her nose as she goes on about how much she hates it and always edits her nose . I think she should leave herself as she is as those are her features that make her different and yes we all have things we wish we could change at times but I just wish people would stop comparing themselves to everyone on Instagram ,all these influencers / youtubers are starting to looking the exact same it’s sad.

Next up we have Jed ‘rich boy’ Barker flaunting all the Designer labels in his latest brag. In addition to reminding us that he’s off on another holiday next month....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saffron’s new video and she shows a clip her mum took of saffron at primark when her range launched. She’s carrying a cushion when taking photos with fans, and saffron laughs and says “I should put the cushion down” and Botox barker shouts “it’s promo” 🤮
Im sure it was a towel and she made me laugh saying fan didn’t no she was coming pull the other one you been on insta saying your going to get bedding as she wonted a king

Yes very rude saying the breakfast look like dog food and she didn’t like peas She mushed then up and saying you don’t eat a lot do you kept saying she hungry Why order all that Nando’s noing full well her nan wouldn’t eat it need stop with the food challenge as she never eats or drinks stuff like tea coffee etc just a waist

Reactions: 1
Saffron is so rude and her grandparents are so lovely. She’s lucky she’s still got her grandad to cook for her. Annoyed me with the Horlicks too “tastes like them plain biscuits” yes it is a malty drink read the label instead of making yourself look stupid lol

Reactions: 6
I had been thinking both her and Anastasia had got boob jobs over the past month or so. But also they may be using those apps to appear that way on their photos

Apparently saffron is going on strictly this year 😂😂😭😭
No bleeping way??!? She’s going to be worse than Joe Sugg once she comes off that. I get a feeling she might be able to dance too, probably went to some stage school as a kid the whole family seem a bit ‘showy’

Amazed if this is true didn’t she have a bit of a scandal at some point? Bbc would want someone with no backlash surely?

I bloody hope she isn't.

I'd rather the irritating Joe Wicks do it. He's been in the rumour mill as YouTuber to do Strictly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.