Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me. He’s very cringe. I can’t believe advertisers want to work with him.
He just comes across as a drip, very limited vocabulary, no organisational skills and not very bright.
He seems so entitled and self important too. Just because your sister made it big on YouTube doesn't mean you will.

Reactions: 2
Ni’s the same, “I’m just practising, I DO know how to drive. I’m a very good driver”. Go & take your test then.

Reactions: 2
I despise gender reveal parties at the best of times, but the nasey famiky’s looks utter trash from saffron’s insta stories you can tell they spent a lot of money but they still manage to make everything look really tacky 😂

Reactions: 3
But they’ve got to milk that pregnancy. They’ve got nothing else to fall back on apart from social media. Huge waste of Ni’s expensive education. Casey seems all set to be a house husband whilst Ni swans around on Gifted trips.

I can’t stand Nasey and Ni’s CONSTANT clickbaiting about their pregnancy! 15:20 min long “TELLING OUR FRIENDS WE’RE PREGNANT *REACTIONS*” video, but in reality it’s under 2 mins of reactions at the end, obviously trying to drag the video out to over the 10 min mark for ad purposes on every. single. video.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or does Saffron’s ‘new room’ look very much like Ana’s new room? With the bags on display and pretty much the same furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Nasey and Ni’s CONSTANT clickbaiting about their pregnancy! 15:20 min long “TELLING OUR FRIENDS WE’RE PREGNANT *REACTIONS*” video, but in reality it’s under 2 mins of reactions at the end, obviously trying to drag the video out to over the 10 min mark for ad purposes on every. single. video.
Not only that, but there weren’t ANY reactions filmed of their actual friends. He messed that up. It was just 2 Youtubers & a make-up artist 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Not only that, but there weren’t ANY reactions filmed of their actual friends. He messed that up. It was just 2 Youtubers & a make-up artist 🙄🙄🙄
Well, I suppose they’ve got to milk their pregnancy because it’s not like they’re entertaining in themselves. They only have an audience because of Saffron.

Hmmmm, when you’re two grown adults with no actual jobs to go to and you can’t even organise your weekly food shopping 😳

Reactions: 6
Ffs they can do their shopping online. They have a toddler in the house, they should have food !!!!!!!! My little girl snacks all the time and eat three meals a day,how can I not have food in da house ?!?!!!?! It's not teaching Harlow good habits either

• Sad
Yes it’s the start of the 3rd week of the new upload schedule, and yes you’ve guessed it, Nasey Fam have missed yet another vlog #predictable

I'm dead. #BlackLivesMatter
As a Woc I'm rolling my eyes as she doesn't really care. Tomorrow she'll forget the hashtag as fast as she uploaded that story

• Wow
As a Woc I'm rolling my eyes as she doesn't really care. Tomorrow she'll forget the hashtag as fast as she uploaded that story
👆🏼👆🏼 She’s so vapid
As if she gives a flying duck about actual world issues, she embarrasses herself

Reactions: 5

Sitting in like,
their Victoria Secret matching pj’s like,
doing their fake tan like,
talking about like, the deep stuff like.
They are literally like...So so woke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the new "HigHly rEquEsTeD" video is swapping her day for 24 hours with Ana.
I'll laugh because they are in Brighton, not Northampton or wherever Ana lives

• Haha
If the new "HigHly rEquEsTeD" video is swapping her day for 24 hours with Ana.
I'll laugh because they are in Brighton, not Northampton or wherever Ana lives
But they don’t sell “Mc’cucumber and tomato meals” in McDonald’s how will she cope.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.