Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole family must be very well off though. The younger brother only ever seems to wear designer clothing. Gucci, supreme or off white hoodies and t shirts.

We’re not a poor family. Not rich either but off white hoodies my son had to save up for and he doesn’t have a wardrobe full of them.

Reactions: 1
In the new nasey family vlog (click bait obvs, they “announce” they’re calling the unborn baby ‘seed’ for the time being) Harlow gets jealous of Casey holding a dog and has to sit on his lap too. It annoys me how they find it so funny and encourage it. Nicole said you have to get used to sharing but they’re doing nothing to prepare her for the new arrival?! They’re not going to be finding it so funny when they have a screaming newborn to deal with too. They’re doing Harlow a disservice.

Reactions: 6
In the new nasey family vlog (click bait obvs, they “announce” they’re calling the unborn baby ‘seed’ for the time being) Harlow gets jealous of Casey holding a dog and has to sit on his lap too. It annoys me how they find it so funny and encourage it. Nicole said you have to get used to sharing but they’re doing nothing to prepare her for the new arrival?! They’re not going to be finding it so funny when they have a screaming newborn to deal with too. They’re doing Harlow a disservice.
their inflated sense of self-importance really grates me. they really made a whole 22 minute long video just to announce the random name they have decided to call their unborn baby... i really don't know how they're going to cope with a newborn baby and a jealous toddler, they can barely make it a day without having to go out and buy breakfast because the concept of a weekly food shop is completely beyond them.

Random question: does anyone know what happened to Jordan? He is their adopted brother but hasn’t really been on the scene since Saffron’s birthday...

Didn't realise it as a Premiere

Shows ticket which says: smart casual

In what way is this smart casual?
Well, She had already broken the “smart” rule just by being there 😐
Might as well turn up looking like a janitor.

Random question: does anyone know what happened to Jordan? He is their adopted brother but hasn’t really been on the scene since Saffron’s birthday...
I think he’s still around but he’s older now, moved out, working on his “music” last we heard. He was there at Christmas for sure

Reactions: 2
So much for the Nasey Fam’s new upload schedule. Lasted a week before they couldn’t stick to it 🙄 😆 🙄

What even was Saffron’s last video? If you can carry it I buy it for you. She basically spent my months salary on crap for the family that they’ve probably already got, consumerism gone mental.

• Angry
What even was Saffron’s last video? If you can carry it I buy it for you. She basically spent my months salary on crap for the family that they’ve probably already got, consumerism gone mental.
Yup about £1500.

She needs to remember she's not Mr Beast

Yup about £1500.

She needs to remember she's not Mr Beast
Will all be tax deductable and either stuff they were planning on buying or taken back for a refund I’d imagine.

Can say it was a ‘business expense’ as it was for a video. I read the Inghams do that with all there holidays; days out; meals etc as it’s for ‘content’

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How many times did she mention the nail? Let it go already. She seemed quite miffed about sitting at the back didn’t she? “Oh we had a meal at the Brit’s” yeah you ain’t all that Saff be quiet 🤐

She was going on about how she had to borrow her mums Chanel handbag because she could never afford one. This is the girl who’s always in Gucci and shite?

• Haha
I shall be interested to see whether Louise mentions Saff & Ana in her vlog. After all, they did all end up sitting with each other - haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
all her brothers are useless so it seems, it seems that they live out of others pockets their whole lives and dont want to contribute to the world. and then Saffron caught a brake with youtube so now they ride or her back, but their channels suck! casey is a good looking guy, but boring AF, his looks are the only thing going for him! and jed, well.....shame really.

Is it just me or has Saffron be not so much on her game lately, she seems burnt out and uninspired to come up with good content.

Reactions: 3
all her brothers are useless so it seems, it seems that they live out of others pockets their whole lives and dont want to contribute to the world. and then Saffron caught a brake with youtube so now they ride or her back, but their channels suck! casey is a good looking guy, but boring AF, his looks are the only thing going for him! and jed, well.....shame really.

Is it just me or has Saffron be not so much on her game lately, she seems burnt out and uninspired to come up with good content.
Agreed, Casey is good looking but he’s so dry. Wasn’t he an amateur footballer or did I make that up?

Jed seems nice enough but not much going on

I don’t mind her parents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.