Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey was so bitter in his video, he kept trying tobrimg the attention back on him saying he deserved a medal for carrying saffron up the stairs. Such a walloper. I also will never get over them announcing their pregnancy on the day she was running the marathon. Wait a week, it isn't hard.
He’s just a bitter man child, gutted he doesn’t get the same opportunities as saffron.

I assume they are going to move before this next baby their apartment looks tiny.

Reactions: 2
Did you see in Saffron’s marathon video, that she & her personal trainer Ross shared a hotel room the night before?
Inappropriate or what?
I mean, it’s not like the Barkers don’t have shed loads of money.....

Unedited
Image may contain: 1 person

Vs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did you see in Saffron’s marathon video, that she & her personal trainer Ross shared a hotel room the night before?
Inappropriate or what?
I mean, it’s not like the Barkers don’t have shed loads of money.....

Unedited
Image may contain: 1 person

Vs
I thought he was her boyfriend when they mentioned the hotel room

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes I thought that was weird he has a baby that shown in Casey’s vlog.

I am guessing the charity only provided one hotel room and the hotel was fully booked. You don’t really see anyone else running with a personal trainer.

Good on her for doing it though!

Yes I thought that was weird he has a baby that shown in Casey’s vlog.

I am guessing the charity only provided one hotel room and the hotel was fully booked. You don’t really see anyone else running with a personal trainer.

Good on her for doing it though!
Yeah as annoying as she is at least she’s actually followed through on a commitment that isn’t just a paid promo. And the marathon isn’t an easy thing too do

Reactions: 4
Saffron is the worst person to do food challenge videos proper goes over the top. Everything is ‘literally’ the best thing ever!!! Goes to McDonald’s drive thru, gets recommended a Big Mac... claims to have never eaten one before, pull the other one. Then goes out to a restaurant later and eats loads after she was soooo full from the McDonald’s. This is the girl that supposedly lives on chicken and salad 🤔

Reactions: 7
Saffron is the worst person to do food challenge videos proper goes over the top. Everything is ‘literally’ the best thing ever!!! Goes to McDonald’s drive thru, gets recommended a Big Mac... claims to have never eaten one before, pull the other one. Then goes out to a restaurant later and eats loads after she was soooo full from the McDonald’s. This is the girl that supposedly lives on chicken and salad 🤔
I’m sure she had one in the order the same as the person in front challenge and I don’t think she eat it half the time course no way can u go from eating that tiny little chicken and tomato to eating all that in one day

Is there anything more mind numbingly dull than selling your unborn babies for views?
Cue Nasey Family vlogs for the foreseeable future;
* 1st ever Scan
* Pregnancy Announcements to All & Sundry
* Gender Reveal Party
* Pregnancy Cravings
ETC ETC ad Infinitum
<<yawn fest>>

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is there anything more mind numbingly dull than selling your unborn babies for views?
Cue Nasey Family vlogs for the foreseeable future;
* 1st ever Scan
* Pregnancy Announcements to All & Sundry
* Gender Reveal Party
* Pregnancy Cravings
ETC ETC ad Infinitum
<<yawn fest>>
Did Yiu watch were they swop baby with his cousin. Notice she was pregnant many that’s why they got pregnant. And they thing they was say about how dexter eat and plays. Maybe couse he don’t get every toy under the sun and is parents not in his face 24/7.

I wonder if they'll have the clickbait "had to call an ambulance" vlog again

• Angry
I actually don’t mind her dad. He’s still working and not just trying to get on the YouTube bandwagon and I always find him a pretty good sport. He’s weird looking though I can never quite put my finger on it
He owns the company so it’s not really working when it’s working for himself 😐
I was wondering if business is bad. The fact they’re selling the house but had kept it quiet for so long before casually mentioning it.

Did anyone watch when saffron gifted them the trip to New York just before Christmas!? They were “so excited” and did seem surprised but then it cut back to saffron talking about it later and saying the parents were going to wait until February because her dad couldn’t take time away from work?
Nothing more was said about it after that exactly like Ana and her “I’ve surprised my family with a holiday” upload.
It was right before her and Ana went to New York.
It all seemed really shifty 🤨

The marathon pictures of saffron sucking/biting on the inside of her cheeks in 2 different tones makes me do a LOL! 😝

Reactions: 5
He owns the company so it’s not really working when it’s working for himself 😐
I was wondering if business is bad. The fact they’re selling the house but had kept it quiet for so long before casually mentioning it.

Did anyone watch when saffron gifted them the trip to New York just before Christmas!? They were “so excited” and did seem surprised but then it cut back to saffron talking about it later and saying the parents were going to wait until February because her dad couldn’t take time away from work?
Nothing more was said about it after that exactly like Ana and her “I’ve surprised my family with a holiday” upload.
It was right before her and Ana went to New York.
It all seemed really shifty 🤨
Ah okay, Saffron’s quote recent on my radar through Ana

I don’t believe ana even booked that trip anymore. You can’t just completely swap an Easter trip to summer at no expense. Pretty bad if she didn’t since she got her brother all the Disney stuff for the reveal. Just think she’s all about the money and views now.

• Sad
Ah okay, Saffron’s quote recent on my radar through Ana

I don’t believe ana even booked that trip anymore. You can’t just completely swap an Easter trip to summer at no expense. Pretty bad if she didn’t since she got her brother all the Disney stuff for the reveal. Just think she’s all about the money and views now.
He’s so young I bet she got around the lie quiet easily.
He wouldn’t really have understood how long they had to wait at the time either, it was a really cute video, I fell for it 😂 but I think there was either a problem with Julie going (has she been out of the country with Ana? Maybe there’s a problem with her passport) or with atticus going (maybe is dad?)

Or she just did it for the views! Which I think is likely now. 😏
Sorry for derailing saffron’s thread 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He’s so young I bet she got around the lie quiet easily.
He wouldn’t really have understood how long they had to wait at the time either, it was a really cute video, I fell for it [emoji23] but I think there was either a problem with Julie going (has she been out of the country with Ana? Maybe there’s a problem with her passport) or with atticus going (maybe is dad?)

Or she just did it for the views! Which I think is likely now. [emoji57]
Sorry for derailing saffron’s thread [emoji51]
I don't think it would be his dad, I'm sure she said before that they all still have a good relationship with Attivus's dad, and ana saw him as her dad too. I think it was just faked and come August we'll hear no mention of it.

• Sad
I don't think it would be his dad, I'm sure she said before that they all still have a good relationship with Attivus's dad, and ana saw him as her dad too. I think it was just faked and come August we'll hear no mention of it.
That’s a different dad. 😂
Ana didn’t know her dad. She then had a step dad who has a daughter (who now has a kid of her own)
That’s not atticus’ dad either
Atticus dad was her partner after that,
His wife now had a new baby, last year. We don’t hear much about that.
If you watch their car-McDonald’s q&a you can tell Julie definitely doesn’t get on with that family (well she’s probably fine enough with his dad I’m sure)
The step mum is mentioned in front of atticus.
“WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT ANA”

(Off topic apologies!!! Back to saffron)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.