Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is NOT dyslexic. She self-diagnosed herself in a vlog and now everyone takes it as truth. She has never been tested or confirmed therefore I refuse to give the benefit of the doubt lol.

iPhones have spell check ffs. Its literally the bare minimum of her job.
Wait how do you know shes never been tested?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be paying ยฃ200 for something I had to cook myself. Not. A. Chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She practically shares her whole life on insta / YouTube, if she was tested we would all know about it as the video would get her plenty of views.
I dont think her PR machine would've missed out as labelling her "dyslexic and deaf" during her Youtube stunt a few weeks ago ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely not one to defend her but Iโ€™m sure she talked about being dyslexic back when she was in school/did her GCSEs and has mentioned it in interviews so Iโ€™m sure it is pretty genuine. Although itโ€™s not really an excuse to not check content when iPhones have spell check to do the job for you

Reactions: 2
Most of her spelling mistakes are typos from where she just doesnโ€™t check what sheโ€™s posting.
Iโ€™m not saying sheโ€™s NOT dyslexic but I think sheโ€™s really lazy when it comes to her captions on her stories etc.

Reactions: 17
She is NOT dyslexic. She self-diagnosed herself in a vlog and now everyone takes it as truth. She has never been tested or confirmed therefore I refuse to give the benefit of the doubt lol.

iPhones have spell check ffs. Its literally the bare minimum of her job.
I don't know if Saffron is or isn't dyslexic but my dad is and it's about more than spelling things wrong, people struggle with reading, writing and spelling, personally I've never seen a hint of her struggling to read, she's never made a video about it or raised any kind of awareness like AJ has done. I think it's more likely she doesn't check anything before she posts it.

In the vlog 'weirdest christmas day ever' towards the end of the vlog, she was playing scrabble with her family. She said ' guess who's winning, me, the girl with dyslexia is winning' but i don't know for sure, weird thing to assume you have. Just cause she hasn't raised much awareness about it doesn't mean she doesn't have it. Maybe she just want's to keep it private. But i don't KNOW for sure, going off what she said and how she said it, i think she does have it.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but her constant insta stories about step counts are really annoying and triggering. WhO eLsE rEaChEd tHeIr StEp GoAlS just stfu. Also using the darker skin tone emojis is very weird.

Reactions: 27
Sorry but her constant insta stories about step counts are really annoying and triggering. WhO eLsE rEaChEd tHeIr StEp GoAlS just stfu. Also using the darker skin tone emojis is very weird.
Some of us have an actual job that we have to sit at a desk for for 9 hours so donโ€™t have time to be constantly running and walking ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have dyslexia ... I can still spell properly n check my work
Dyslexia is different for each individual. My ex was severely dyslexic and he struggled to understand how words are formed and would spell things how he said them.

Thatโ€™s like saying all people with mental health issues should act the same. Disabilities, mental health etc are not a โ€˜one size fits allโ€™.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dyslexia is different for each individual. My ex was severely dyslexic and he struggled to understand how words are formed and would spell things how he said them.

Thatโ€™s like saying all people with mental health issues should act the same. Disabilities, mental health etc are not all โ€˜one size fits allโ€™.
No but my point is when I type something even if itโ€™s for 5 or 10 minutes Iโ€™ll sit and re read it over and over again just to make sure the spelling is correct or itโ€™s portraying what I want to say properly as in my head it wonโ€™t always make sense when written out. As her job I think that needs to do that cause itโ€™s too often to be an accident sometimes. Or even if she has someone else read it first.

So funny how now sheโ€™s saying sheโ€™s a uk size 8 but on one of her other collection launches she said she was wearing a size 4 ๐Ÿ˜‚
I remember this! Then with another range, she said that she wears a size 8 on her story but then on the ITS app, it said in the description that she wears a size 10. Whether she wears an 8 or 10, thereโ€™s nothing wrong with it at all but this girl needs to stop lying. I understand she is very likely suffering from an eating disorder but lying about her size wonโ€™t make her the size she wants to be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He actually can't stand her can he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or Wendy!
i know, the whole video felt a bit off to me, did anyone else feel that way? like when she asks why he's not gone home and he said "cus of boris" but didn't make any reference to enjoying spending time living with Saff ๐Ÿ˜… he sounds like he's missing his family and home a lot. maybe he felt a bit pressured to move in with her for lockdown. purely speculation though obviously we dont know what they're like off camera

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.