Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the house she originally bought, but it looks like it’s back on the market

I think Rightmove is being quite slow.

Our neighbours house is still showing as sold STC on rightmove but its actually all gone through and the people who bought it moved in before Christmas.

Our neighbours house is still showing as sold STC on rightmove but its actually all gone through and the people who bought it moved in before Christmas.
yeah but even so, in September when she first showed the house I found it and it was listed as SSTC. It’s still on the estate agents website as available and they would take that down straight away. Ours did once our offer was accepted so it’s just a little suspicious.

Reactions: 6

It was listed as SSTC when we found it after she announced it in August. Wherever shes moving, its not this house as its clearly not in a livable condition as you can see.

Reactions: 1

That’ll update when the land registery does it the agent can take it off right move, the fact he doesn’t have SSTC on it anymore suggest it’s on the market again

Reactions: 3
Following on from the last thread. She’s 5’2? Her boyfriend is smaller than her though so surely he’s not 5 foot nothing? I feel sorry for him he’s clearly conscious of it I’ve seen him say something on Instagram before about how the photo looked like he was short but he isn’t or something like that. I can just imagine when they take a photo together it must take an hour just to get one both of them are happy with 😂

Reactions: 10
Following on from the last thread. She’s 5’2? Her boyfriend is smaller than her though so surely he’s not 5 foot nothing? I feel sorry for him he’s clearly conscious of it I’ve seen him say something on Instagram before about how the photo looked like he was short but he isn’t or something like that. I can just imagine when they take a photo together it must take an hour just to get one both of them are happy with 😂
he isn’t shorter than her but he’s not massively tall either. I would say he looks 5’5. There isn’t anything wrong with short guys 😊

Reactions: 13
I’m not saying it’s not suspicious and I don’t think he’s living with her either, but he was on her story watching the football with Darren. I’m sure he would have been in her video with her family if he was actually living with her and not just going back and forth from his house to hers. I never said it wasn’t suspicious i’m just saying what I saw LOL
No I wasn't having a go at you buy Saffron thinking we have the intelligence of an ant to think we don't know he's gallivanting home every couple days

Reactions: 5
No I wasn't having a go at you buy Saffron thinking we have the intelligence of an ant to think we don't know he's gallivanting home every couple days
Oh thank god 😂 sorry for thinking you were. I totally agree with you, does she think we’re all stupid? There’s no way Tyler isn’t going back and forth

Reactions: 4
Oh thank god 😂 sorry for thinking you were. I totally agree with you, does she think we’re all stupid? There’s no way Tyler isn’t going back and forth
If he is the effort I cba to do all that he lives a good 5 hours drive that’s 10 hours or so there and back cbaaaa all for saffron lol he can get w girl closer to him w less stress

Reactions: 8
If he is the effort I cba to do all that he lives a good 5 hours drive that’s 10 hours or so there and back cbaaaa all for saffron lol he can get w girl closer to him w less stress
Because they won't get him brand deals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saffron Barker leaves little to the imagination in red lingerie set

# anyone want a laugh read the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
he said in one of her videos that he was 5’7 (nothing wrong with that height ) so she would have to be at least 5’5 or someone’s lying ? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wonder how much she paid for that article 😐

“Saffron Barker flaunts her photoshop skills and looks like a 40 year old woman attempting to be sexy
in tragic new photo shoot that STILL won’t turn her clout chasing boyfriend on....not even slightly.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else notice Saffron moved her leg twice here to get the right angle/pose. Very obvious that she’s breathing in as well
CE6D61EB-2661-4D9B-87D8-065CBAED3AD8.png

Reactions: 8
AFD90B88-6397-4186-92AA-A7B83D1A78F4.png
Okay so I was watching this video out of complete boredom and she moans about someone jumping in front of a train saying it’s obviously sad but it’s sooo annoying because she was going to be late to london.Funny how she only got caught out once and shows there is no excuse. She really does only give a sh*t about herself and nobody else

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.