Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker, prolific filter taker will sell anything to be a money maker

New Thread!

I contributed the thread title!! Woohoo! Go me lol :ROFLMAO:

Summary:

-Saffy B has been breaking lockdown rules with her BF
-She filters the heck out of her photos on instagram
-She sells skincare that does not work and is known to do more harm than good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I account feel like she could’ve done better w Tyler as much as they say it I don’t see them lasting more than like 2/3 years. They just seem like a boring couple that are purely based on money

Reactions: 19
Yh like I don’t see them moving in together or building a life. She hasn’t had a bf in a while and now that he’s known there’s bound to be an ex or new girl that can easily get him back. But he also seems like he just does what she says

Reactions: 14
If her and tyler aren't living together, then she needs to be reported.

Also can someone put up a link of this 1 million house she may have or may not have bought (she might have changed her mind and bought another one )

Reactions: 9
When Tyler does back home, he'll be switching his bubbles. When you do that, you have to isolate for ten days. If he doesn't isolate, he'll be breaking the law.

Reactions: 15
Always surprises me how much airbrushing they do to their photos. Just post a non photshopped photo and stop making everyone think they have to be so perfect

Reactions: 11
Always surprises me how much airbrushing they do to their photos. Just post a non photshopped photo and stop making everyone think they have to be so perfect
Why does she look like a startled rabbit in head lights?

Reactions: 15
Imagine doing all this working out and still editing your body

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She looks horrendous in that photo, so grubby. I used to think she was better looking than Ana, but Ana with her brown hair wins it by a mile now.

Reactions: 12
If her and tyler aren't living together, then she needs to be reported.

Also can someone put up a link of this 1 million house she may have or may not have bought (she might have changed her mind and bought another one )
Here’s the house she originally bought, but it looks like it’s back on the market

Reactions: 3
He disappeared for days then remerged in time for the footie? Give over
I’m not saying it’s not suspicious and I don’t think he’s living with her either, but he was on her story watching the football with Darren. I’m sure he would have been in her video with her family if he was actually living with her and not just going back and forth from his house to hers. I never said it wasn’t suspicious i’m just saying what I saw LOL

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.