Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do u guys know that Tyler matched with ana on tinder?
Because in a video on how they met she said Ana showed him on Tinder I think xx

I find her mum kinda scary like she has to be the main character. Her mum saying she’s lost without saffron ... well Yh the money maker is leaving lol she doesn’t have a job without Saffron. She’s clearly the favourite child. And Jed slipping up that he sees Casey each week you just know they cut and told him he can’t say that lol

I acc love Jed lol you can tell he says it how it is so. Also gonna insert pictures these two are weirdly similar. Yes it’s her dad given but tit View attachment 387757

Everyone’s face when saffron talks about her nickname for her bf also why do they all just stare at themselves in the viewfinder lol View attachment 387761

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand like why she pays for a PT and gym when her garden is masssssssive like her house is fit enough for her to use lol.
Also weirdly Saffron becomes into gym and her mum is also into working out. Why is her mum alwaaaaaaaaaays creeping in the back at some point in the video like she’s walking around doing nothing
I’m pretty sure they actually have some gym equipment set up in their garage!

Reactions: 5
Because in a video on how they met she said Ana showed him on Tinder I think xx

I find her mum kinda scary like she has to be the main character. Her mum saying she’s lost without saffron ... well Yh the money maker is leaving lol she doesn’t have a job without Saffron. She’s clearly the favourite child. And Jed slipping up that he sees Casey each week you just know they cut and told him he can’t say that lol

I acc love Jed lol you can tell he says it how it is so. Also gonna insert pictures these two are weirdly similar. Yes it’s her dad given but tit View attachment 387757

Everyone’s face when saffron talks about her nickname for her bf also why do they all just stare at themselves in the viewfinder lol View attachment 387761
Darren's beard transplant actually gives me the creeps.

Wendy will still be working for Saffron regardless if they are living together. But I find it SO weird how co-dependant they are on each other. It seems Saffron cant survive without her mum - I used to think it was quite cute when she had just started Youtube but its actually becoming unhealthy so its good shes moving out alone. They both need it. They both clearly influence each other unconsciously.

Reactions: 13

Wendy will still be working for Saffron regardless if they are living together. But I find it SO weird how co-dependant they are on each other. It seems Saffron cant survive without her mum - I used to think it was quite cute when she had just started Youtube but its actually becoming unhealthy so its good shes moving out alone. They both need it. They both clearly influence each other unconsciously.
OMG I WAS GONNA SAY THIS. He’s clearly had something because it’s like a straight line I didn’t know if I was being dumb or if he acc had one

I feel like her mum helped her text Tyler lol that’s why she acts like Tyler is her bf a well

Reactions: 3
OMG I WAS GONNA SAY THIS. He’s clearly had something because it’s like a straight line I didn’t know if I was being dumb or if he acc had one

I feel like her mum helped her text Tyler lol that’s why she acts like Tyler is her bf a well
He got it done when Saffron got her nose done! After Switzerland and just before the 1st lockdown. I noticed it straight away and posted about it in that thread from march but Saffron's nose drowned out my laughing 😭

Reactions: 8
Since no one has mentioned it yet , don’t you think saffron is lying about being 5’2 ? She constantly talks about how “small” or “short” she is ( literally mini zoella at this point ) but if you see photos of her next to ana they look the same height. And ana says shes 5’4

Reactions: 4
Since no one has mentioned it yet , don’t you think saffron is lying about being 5’2 ? She constantly talks about how “small” or “short” she is ( literally mini zoella at this point ) but if you see photos of her next to ana they look the same height. And ana says shes 5’4
It proper annoys me how much she says she's "small"

Biggest "pick me" girl ever

Reactions: 13

Biggest "pick me" girl ever
I feel like girls that do they kinda masculate tall women. They overdramatise being a girl and being small that people are gonna feel bad for being tall when tall is beautiful and I’m 5’3 lol

Reactions: 7
I feel like girls that do they kinda masculate tall women. They overdramatise being a girl and being small that people are gonna feel bad for being tall when tall is beautiful and I’m 5’3 lol
yeah Definitely! Im 5’2 but I dont shout about how “small” I am every chance I get . she acts as though it’s a personality trait being “short “ and “small” when she literally just seems average height about 5”5

Reactions: 6
Nah I feel the opposite I’m 5’11 and it’s not made me any more beautiful especially when I can’t buy dresses from most shops without having to risk flashing my arse, we’re all different and bot perfect because we’re human but these stupid influencers are pushing this culture of oh look at me im amazing but it’s just editing and body contorting

Reactions: 9
Nah I feel the opposite I’m 5’11 and it’s not made me any more beautiful especially when I can’t buy dresses from most shops without having to risk flashing my arse, we’re all different and bot perfect because we’re human but these stupid influencers are pushing this culture of oh look at me im amazing but it’s just editing and body contorting
Sis tall girls to me hold a certain power idk how to describe it they just look magical lol. I feel like being small you’ve got to fit a certain look plus being tall IMO you look like a bad ass witch ahah xx

yeah Definitely! Im 5’2 but I dont shout about how “small” I am every chance I get . she acts as though it’s a personality trait being “short “ and “small” when she literally just seems average height about 5”5
Yh she doesn’t seem that small imo same w Zoe Sugg they don’t seem that small. Imo small is like 5’1 or below and even then it’s ok cool ahaha like do u want a trophy because your genetics make u small

Reactions: 2
Saffron is the kind of girl to be like "omg I got a kids size 12-13 and it actually fits me... Guys are you listening? I fit into a kids size 12-13 aren't I so small hehe"

Reactions: 17
Sis tall girls to me hold a certain power idk how to describe it they just look magical lol. I feel like being small you’ve got to fit a certain look plus being tall IMO you look like a bad ass witch ahah xx

Yh she doesn’t seem that small imo same w Zoe Sugg they don’t seem that small. Imo small is like 5’1 or below and even then it’s ok cool ahaha like do u want a trophy because your genetics make u small
I mean... i can’t really say much as i’m 20 years old and 4’11, but in my opinion THAT is small. I don’t think 5’2 is that small and I would die to be that height tbh

Reactions: 3
New thread

Remember to link when you create a new thread so noone gets lost :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.