Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with her belly button!? Surely not a lipo belly???
Completely normal belly button lol - Lipo belly buttons are horizontally stretched.

Its the fake tan on her face for me in comparison to her body. This fake tan thing really frustrates me to no end.

Reactions: 4
I can appreciate a beautiful woman but I honestly don't see anything attractive about her. Her fake tan makes her look so dirty and her boobs look fake af.

Reactions: 10
I think it looks like she's stretching in that pic and pushing her hips back, which makes her belly button look long. Mine looks like that when I'm stretching and I've never had any work done.

Reactions: 6
I think it looks like she's stretching in that pic and pushing her hips back, which makes her belly button look long. Mine looks like that when I'm stretching and I've never had any work done.
It's probably build up of fake tan making a shadow 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
*new video*
Saffron: “I’m so pale it’s a joke” when that’s the colour of her face compared to her hands 🤥🥴
yes saffron. it’s the middle of january and you are as white as they come so yes, you probably are pale underneath those layers of fake tan. at least make sure the colour is even over your whole body if you want people to think you’re a naturally bronzed goddess 🙄
View attachment 387557

Reactions: 7
*new video*
Saffron: “I’m so pale it’s a joke” when that’s the colour of her face compared to her hands 🤥🥴
yes saffron. it’s the middle of january and you are as white as they come so yes, you probably are pale underneath those layers of fake tan. at least make sure the colour is even over your whole body if you want people to think you’re a naturally bronzed goddess 🙄
View attachment 387557
I actually like her skin tone there, better than looking orange idk why shes complaining. 😂

Reactions: 9
My 6 month old niece has just tested positive for COVID after my sister took her to the supermarket to do an essential shop. Yet people like saffron are able to travel 6 hours with no repercussions 🙄
sending love & hope she's doing ok xx

Reactions: 1
I actually like her skin tone there, better than looking orange idk why shes complaining. 😂
Agree tbf, i just think she’d look better natural or with even fake tan. Don’t get why she feels the need to pack the bronzer on when her hands and the rest of her body is normal

Reactions: 6
I agree I find it crazy this obsession nowadays with having to always be tanned. I guess social media has caused this. Fair enough if you like to be tanned but I also think pale skin should be embraced more too. Some people actually look much better and healthier with their natural pale skin tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree I find it crazy this obsession nowadays with having to always be tanned. I guess social media has caused this. Fair enough if you like to be tanned but I also think pale skin should be embraced more too. Some people actually look much better and healthier with their natural pale skin tone.
Don’t get me wrong I wear fake tan, but I do naturally have a tanned complexion anyway, and fake tan just enhances it. I think she just goes overboard with the fake tan to the point where it just looks orange rather than looking natural, like it should.

Reactions: 5
Can you blame her when her boyfriend said he prefers her with fake tan on 😖

• Wow
Reactions: 9
it looks like she’s stretched her belly button on FaceTune to make her stomach look flatter. A lot of influencers do this but saffron could have made it look a bit believable she’s made her belly button massive looool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*new video*
View attachment 387557
She looks like Darren with a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.