Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 385763
I bleeping hate this so much!! " REALLLY WANT ANOTHER" bleeping buy it then. Pisses me off, the amount of money she has from sitting on her ass all day and she wants freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 385921
Omg look at Loren Gray now compared to then. Saffron probably thought she looked so much better than her. Funny how some girls develop really fast and know what makeup is, and for some it takes longer lol. Goes to show how saffron was brought up and just how she is in general, wearing makeup and tight revealing clothing even at a young age. If you go back and watch some of her old vids.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 385921
Omg look at Loren Gray now compared to then. Saffron probably thought she looked so much better than her. Funny how some girls develop really fast and know what makeup is, and for some it takes longer lol. Goes to show how saffron was brought up and just how she is in general, wearing makeup and tight revealing clothing even at a young age. If you go back and watch some of her old vids.
A whole different nose lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These always come up in skincare videos as what NOT to use hahahaha saffron is shook View attachment 386134
I’ve never understood why she’s paid to promote skincare products when she has no knowledge of what actually works and what can damage your skin. She’s basing the whole campaign or her opinion/what she’s being paid to say and not actual facts.

Reactions: 10
Next Thread name suggestion: Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker, prolific filter taker will sell anything to be a money maker

Reactions: 9
My 6 month old niece has just tested positive for COVID after my sister took her to the supermarket to do an essential shop. Yet people like saffron are able to travel 6 hours with no repercussions 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
My 6 month old niece has just tested positive for COVID after my sister took her to the supermarket to do an essential shop. Yet people like saffron are able to travel 6 hours with no repercussions 🙄
Omg no. I hope she gets bettter soon. I can’t imagine how you feel. I wish I could put my name so you can message me if you wanted help or anything. My heart goes out to you babe 🥺🥺❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.