Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread.

Follow on from last thread:

-Saffy B has been called out on her lies as she has admitted getting a bood job, nose jobs and fillers when previously denied she hasn't had any work
-She has been called out on her obsession with weight and unhealthy fitness regime which she had to address in a vlog saying she wasn't trying to 'trigger' anyone
-She has made a documentary along with Youtube about her time when she had hard of hearing as a child which is obviously a ploy to get views, attention and sympathy
-She has made a podcast with her mum; a load of rubbish if you have nothing better to do for half an hour
-She will more than likely be breaking lockdown rules to see Tyler her boyfriend

Reactions: 13
Omg my first thread title ever 🥰 I’m honoured. To celebrate I will wear my cozy pjs. They are UNREAL YOU GUYS.

Sorry but what have I just read. The podcast is AN HOUR AND A HALF? I was going to listen for the banter but I don’t think I could torture myself for that length of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I for one can’t wait for the moving blogs. Bet you it’ll be the most stressful thing ever .. even though they’ll have hired movers

Reactions: 4
The two of them on a billboard will be mistaken for an upcoming horror movie advertisement at first glance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How annoying when she always uses the same phrases over and over again.

“I’m so excited I can’t even tell you”

Reactions: 9
"I can't even tell you" seems to be added to the end of every bloody thing she says. It's so frustrating and omg how dim is she, calling those tongs..TWEEZERS. I can't with this girl

Reactions: 7
Tyler’s really milking the ads on his insta story 🤣
I honestly can't say I blame him. Saffron doesn't offer much apart from being a way to get a bit of a platform for a quick quid.

I can't imagine they have interesting conversations. Only leaves them sex to fill the time. He might as well do a few ads.

She must've known that this was going to happen when she got together with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201127_185703_com.instagram.android.jpg

This is an AD. Mess up your words? Refilm it. The most overrated, unprofessional YouTuber out there.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 326260
This is an AD. Mess up your words? Refilm it. The most overrated, unprofessional YouTuber out there.
Lazy twit. Also so watched her vlog and she showed her and her mum filming for the tit podcast, Wendy says about how she really wanted some boots for Christmas and was disappointed when Darren got her an expensive ring instead, duck off how ungrateful can you be? She got the boots after but obviously Daren wanted to surprise her with something she didn’t ask for, no wonder saffron is a witch if Wendy Is like that😳 wonder what Wendy’s mum is really like? Gotta be a massive witch to raise a daughter like that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He’ll have to be getting the extra ££ in for Christmas to live up to Saffy B’s expectations, she won’t have anything that’s not expensive
Ahhahahaha
This makes me laugh, but low-key I feel sorry for him
Imagine being that rude and entitled to expect £1000 + gifts every time

Poor Tyler better start a YouTube channel as well if he wants to keep up with Miss Saffy’s lifestyle

Reactions: 11
Remember her birthday, I can’t remember what he got her but it wasn’t cheap. Had they even been together that long?! I reckon she told him what to get as she can’t put cheap tat in a vid for YT

• Sad
Remember her birthday, I can’t remember what he got her but it wasn’t cheap. Had they even been together that long?! I reckon she told him what to get as she can’t put cheap tat in a vid for YT
If I remember it right, he got her the Comme Des Garcons (which she pronounced comme des garKons) converse and the Off White suitcase and maybe something else, so he definitely spent more than 1000£

• Haha
I think the whole Wendy dressing like Saffron is a bit over the top. Ever since Saffron has started getting big on YouTube im pretty sure her mum just wants to be identical to her, i mean imo its kinda weird because she's a 20 year old women and her mum seems to make every single decision she makes including what saffron wears, if wendy doesn't like it then saffy can't wear it. I also think the whole christmas thing with wendy was so cruel and disrespectful on darrens behalf. He put in that much effort to get her a ring and she can't even wait 5 more minutes without moaning about not getting what she wants. She could of at least waited to show her 'feelings' after all the presents the rude cow.These podcasts are really making wendy sound a lot more controlling and rude than we ever have seen on youtube. Having wendy as a mum im not surprised saffron is a stuck up witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.