Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we commenting on peoples looks now ? Things they can't help? I'm sure you all have things you don't like about yourselves that you wouldn't want people pointing out. Point out peoples ugly actions as much as you like but don't point out things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
iā€™m just watching her santorini vlog and think Ty actually comes across really nice in it. Totally agree with previous comments about her comments and attitude to food though, it is bad like

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The mole by Tylerā€™s lip šŸ¤¢
Iā€™m all for opinions and debate, but please donā€™t point out peopleā€™s appearances and things they canā€™t change. We donā€™t even know Tyler that well, but I think he comes across really sweet and helpful, which actually might be good for Saffron? Judging him because we donā€™t like what saffron says and does is unfair. I think he should be kept out of the thread (unless he does something catastrophic lol) I donā€™t think heā€™s bad looking at all, everyone has flaws, letā€™s just leave it out xx

Reactions: 29
one thing Iā€™m jealous of is saffronā€™s skin! Always looks so clear like sheā€™s got foundation on, half the time Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s got makeup on but she must be quite naturally blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
one thing Iā€™m jealous of is saffronā€™s skin! Always looks so clear like sheā€™s got foundation on, half the time Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s got makeup on but she must be quite naturally blessed
Not naturally blessed, she gets gifted thousands of pounds worth of the best skin care, it would be hard not to have nice skin

Reactions: 4
View attachment 205158
This was the top comment on Saffron's new tiktok, and someone replied trying to excuse it and it's the only comment she's liked šŸ˜¬ she literally doesn't care how many people she puts at risk
As long as she thinks she in the right then that's all that matters. Makes my blood boil . Just because you have money doesn't make you any different than anyone else you ******. These influencers think they deserve special treatment for doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 8
I agree with you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not difficult to get it removed especially if you have a girlfriend youā€™ll be kissing a lot
yeah, this isnā€™t it. Why should he got a mole removed because heā€™s got a gf šŸ˜‚ if youā€™re going to judge someone do it for their character not because of a unharmful mole that I havenā€™t even noticed on his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not difficult to get it removed especially if you have a girlfriend youā€™ll be kissing a lot
as someone who has a mole literally just above my top lip, I can confirm it doesnt affect kissing in the slightest. or at least if it does my boyfriend of 5 years hasnt said anything :)

Reactions: 19
Also to add! Moles on the face generally are not recommended to be removed unless they start to show changes that could indicate something is wrong, mainly because theyā€™re actually quite hard to remove (especially w a flat surface) and can scar badly

I honestly donā€™t think he looks that bad? People need to start accepting everyone has little quirks with their appearance, we donā€™t live in a world of twins, especially not one where everyone should conform to societal expectations of Beauty

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think we should be commenting on what other people want to gossip about on a forum, especially when most of you were being nasty about Saffronā€™s legs / body / face a few pages ago when sheā€™s clearly suffered with food issues

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she always been this full of herself? The collab with In The Style has gone to her head. It's not Gucci hun, get over yourself.

Saffron Barker #5 I'm in Santorini, look at me in my bikini, lockdown rules don't apply, they're beneath me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.