Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no suggestions so I made one up 😂🤣
happy to change it if someone can suggest something better....... all I saw was a user saying it needed to mention the honker.

continue here
and let me know if there’s a better suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
RE on the rent thing from the previous thread, I'd always offer my parents to pay rent if I lived at home but I think it depends on their personal morals/financial situations whether they'd accept it or ask for it. I can't see the Barker's struggling financially but Saffron might insist just to feel like she's earning her keep etc

Reactions: 7
RE on the rent thing from the previous thread, I'd always offer my parents to pay rent if I lived at home but I think it depends on their personal morals/financial situations whether they'd accept it or ask for it. I can't see the Barker's struggling financially but Saffron might insist just to feel like she's earning her keep etc
Yeah I dont think theres anything wrong with her paying her way, even if her parents dont need it. It's a good lesson to learn before she moves out, even if it's only a small amount.

Reactions: 12
Gotta say I'm obsessed with her tiktoks attn but what is with the 7 year old pigtails shes wearing? They look alright but also make her look so young.

Reactions: 5
Has she gone vegan permanently?
She said in a video that she's probably only going to be vegan for the lockdown period, which tbh makes sense given that her favourite food is literally steak. As she's always been vocal about enjoying meat, I was quite surprised when she announced it. I guess her dad already being vegan and doing a lot of the cooking helps, and good on her for trying. The fact that she had to ask whether Babybel was vegan, though... I swear, only she (and I can picture Ana doing it too, let's be real) would ask such a thing :rolleyes:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new video with Wendy baffled me! Why ask those sorts of questions to your mum and then be all grossed out when she actually replies?! There was a really good opportunity there to do something great for the girls who don’t have a mother figure in their lives but no.
For example the shaving question could have been answered well. I started shaving as soon as I was growing hair - I was a dancer so spent most of my time in leotards. I didn’t wanna ask my mum about it because I was embarrassed so just gave it ago and just about hacked my bikini line off 😂

Reactions: 9
It sounds like her mum is throwing her shade about having surgery in both of Saff’s new videos, i.e. ‘maybe you should take your own advice on that one’ about loving herself the way she is... 😂 No hate on her for having surgery, but maybe she is going to open up about it as I’ve seen speculation in her threads

• Haha
Did she say she's had a one night stand? I'm shocked thought she would keep it as pg as possible.. But like the honesty 😄

• Haha
It sounds like her mum is throwing her shade about having surgery in both of Saff’s new videos, i.e. ‘maybe you should take your own advice on that one’ about loving herself the way she is... 😂 No hate on her for having surgery, but maybe she is going to open up about it as I’ve seen speculation in her threads
Cannot stand saffron or Botox Barker but I think what the mum meant was that saffron shouldn’t be so negative about her own looks and that she shouldn’t alway see her own faults....

I half listened and all it did was remind me to turn off auto play when I’m to far away from the screen to switch the next upload off. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how Wendy keeps her in check. I think it really helps her stay abit more grounded.

Reactions: 13
wendy is a fab mum compared to MeJulies jeez. she actually seems fun and a mum you could open up too.

Reactions: 42
wendy is a fab mum compared to MeJulies jeez. she actually seems fun and a mum you could open up too.
I agree. I think shes a big part of why Saffron is so successful, shes been there behind the scenes preventing her making any big mistakes.

Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think that Darren is having a midlife crisis. He makes me cringe so much with the backwards hat on whilst fuming tik toks.. dazzaB you’re a grandad now

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.