Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how they acted all high and mighty for saying stuff like “you can’t judge someone based on their appearance!!” Or “why are you wasting your time hating??” When 99% of the comments they CHOSE were all about her appearance.. only 1/2 about her actual content. They just appeared so vain and materialistic to me, it was so obvious that they pretty much only care about their appearance and looks, besides, I’m pretty sure they’ve hated on people before as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
They were preaching about “why spend time hating?”
Then make a video reacting to hate comments and hating what people said about them 😂😂😂

Also does anyone think Wendy lives through
Saffron? Like chill it has nothing to do with you, she gets so defensive like saffron even said “i don’t care” and wendy’s there like it’s her money she can do what she like, what really grinds my gears with them is that they are not thankful of their fans enough Saffron would be nothing, be doing nothing like she is now without OTHER People watching her stop insisting it’s because of “hard work” that she is where she is it’s bleeping by chance. Also Saffron has a stank face the entire video shows how fake she is.

5E60A500-749E-4FA2-A167-C63310CF4959.jpeg

Someone posted this comment on the youtube video😱 i wonder if she just made up comments or not? i was thinking this because Youtube??? i never see hate comments on there because they get deleted by Saffron so fast! So she must of just thought of the hate she thinks she would get the most that’s why all of them were apparently to do with her looks ( her insecurities ) hmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They were preaching about “why spend time hating?”
Then make a video reacting to hate comments and hating what people said about them 😂😂😂

Also does anyone think Wendy lives through
Saffron? Like chill it has nothing to do with you, she gets so defensive like saffron even said “i don’t care” and wendy’s there like it’s her money she can do what she like, what really grinds my gears with them is that they are not thankful of their fans enough Saffron would be nothing, be doing nothing like she is now without OTHER People watching her stop insisting it’s because of “hard work” that she is where she is it’s bleeping by chance. Also Saffron has a stank face the entire video shows how fake she is.

View attachment 173192

Someone posted this comment on the youtube video😱 i wonder if she just made up comments or not? i was thinking this because Youtube??? i never see hate comments on there because they get deleted by Saffron so fast! So she must of just thought of the hate she thinks she would get the most that’s why all of them were apparently to do with her looks ( her insecurities ) hmmm
lol also It’d be easier for them to “react” to the same types of comments (e.g all about her appearance) bc they could just say the same things over and over, they were pretty childish imo but still better than Julie/Ana’s vid

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Saffron is 5'1-5'2 so not sure how tall her bf is.
She is ridiculous with the plant based lies. Why bother lying?
she’s already saying she loves him... uhm.... okay...... bet ana is fuming
He was liking my friends photos of her in her underwear at the beginning of May and if we’ve only just come out of lockdown then she must’ve been meeting him for a while when she wasn’t meant to. He was definitely single in May 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
8CD900FF-39E4-464B-A1E8-48C741C71127.jpeg
0FBBA991-C7D9-453C-8CE0-E6D63C3616EE.jpeg
73C3FBFE-353C-4D1D-8645-27CA4643FF27.jpeg

Omg look, every single name is the same length and has a blue picture with an M on, every single one on the video was the same. She made all the questions up herself that’s why they were some tape and boring

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I would guess that she took real comments but wrote them out herself to look the same so that she wouldn't expose anyone?

They're too weirdly specific for her to have made up

Reactions: 5
I would guess that she took real comments but wrote them out herself to look the same so that she wouldn't expose anyone?

They're too weirdly specific for her to have made up
That’s obviously what she did, she didn’t make them up. I realised when she said she took one from a thread on Twitter but she showed it as a youtube looking comment.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how she can claim to be an XS (gymshark post on stories) on top with those boobs?! I’m fairly flat chested and usually wear a size 8 on top, but would order a small. Like, which one of us has body dysmorphia??

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she can claim to be an XS (gymshark post on stories) on top with those boobs?! I’m fairly flat chested and usually wear a size 8 on top, but would order a small. Like, which one of us has body dysmorphia??
No way is she an XS, I’m a size 4/6 and wear an XS. She’s most likely a small. My step sister used to squeeze herself in smaller sizes to make her feel better about herself and Lie about the sizing so she might be doing that

Reactions: 5
I’m more confused how Saffron and Jed have both end up in relationships during lockdown. I mean I haven’t left the house for three months and have only last week returned to work. Wasn’t their part of the country in lockdown?! Did they have much more relaxed rules?! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.