Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo doesn’t look like her one single bit. She’s also 150% had lip fillers I would bet my life savings on it.

Reactions: 8
That photo doesn’t look like her one single bit. She’s also 150% had lip fillers I would bet my life savings on it.
Very probably. One of her cousins was schilling lip fillers last year & they all seemed to get them probably discounted

Reactions: 1
It’s just sad that she feels the need to make her waist look smaller etc on social media....
It is sad and I know it’s not easy to say to her or anyone that they should just love themselves and forget about what makes them insecure because that’s easier said than done but I feel her editing/photoshopping of her photos is getting more extreme especially with her face she’s unrecognisable sometimes. She isn’t the only influencer to do that to her photos which is sad at how normal it’s become.

Reactions: 2
It’s just sad that she feels the need to make her waist look smaller etc on social media....
It shows how insecure she really is that she had a spray tan with underwear on! It’s quite sad tbh, I’m not body confident at all, but I just have to remind myself that my tanner sees all kinds of bodies every day, and she has a job to do. I’d much rather have a bit of embarrassment in front of a professional, rather than go on holiday and have those ridiculous tan lines shown to millions of people!

Reactions: 5
I would also have fillers if I had lips like hers. I can barely look at Casey’s no top lip😩 but for a teenage girl who wants to wear lipstick?! Literally all three siblings are the spit of their dad and inherited his ‘charming good looks’ 😂

I’ve always thought that she was carrying a bit of extra weight and it still looks like she is here and wondered why she was still like this even during marathon training and strictly. But it’s just actually her stocky build and height, so unless she is completely starving herself, she will always look like this and sadly will forever be trying to change that when in actual fact she just needs to own that she looks like she has more muscle and will never look like the rake that Ana naturally is!

Last edited:
Did we ever find out what she got her mum for Christmas from Chanel?
Think it was those Chanel shopper bags, her mum already had one in black. This one is brownish/gold. You can see it in the background of the xmas vlog.

They did the same last year, a big build up to her mum opening a huge Chanel present, then we never got to see what it was

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Understand she's been in Barbados but posting a 'what I got for Christmas video' 10 days late is abysmal! It seems like she's not prioritizing Youtube like she used to

Understand she's been in Barbados but posting a 'what I got for Christmas video' 10 days late is abysmal! It seems like she's not prioritizing Youtube like she used to
Now it looks like I’m a fan, no worries I’m not, but I think they didn’t have good enough internet to upload it and wasn’t there a power cut or something?

Reactions: 2
duck me she's paro in her "what I got for Christmas" vid. Look at her eyes!!!

• Haha
She missed one upload, not her number 1 fan but she was on holiday and did say the internet was really bad and wasn't uploading to the server. She didn't miss anything while on strictly or doing the marathon.

Reactions: 16
She missed one upload, not her number 1 fan but she was on holiday and did say the internet was really bad and wasn't uploading to the server. She didn't miss anything while on strictly or doing the marathon.
Shocked at the amount of people agreeing with this! She was uploading during those events yes, but she seldom uploads a Vlog now unless it’s sponsored, and her main videos are garbage.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.