Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would want to wear a sleeveless jumper when the weather is turning colder?
Alot of her posts seem to include skirts too people want to wear warmer clothes in autumn not things they will freeze in!
don’t worry saff don’t even wear it herself 🤣

Reactions: 3
Saffron was cooking burger and wedges with Hello Fresh, pretending she orders it all the time when we know she just eats peanut butter on a rice cracker daily

Anyways, her weird behavior with food is evident in this video and you see her pan to Tyler's plate but not hers. The next clip she's eating one wedge.

Screenshot_20211013-233058.jpg

Screenshot_20211013-233145.jpg

Finished the vlog

First day of holiday, she comments how "big" her shorts are. Tbh I think she's done this to feel skinner because wtf
Screenshot_20211013-233714.jpg

You don't see her eat anything at the breakfast buffet as she doesn't vlog it and she doesn't vlog her lunch (the chips are Wendys)

Screenshot_20211013-234324.jpg

The first meal she vlogs and probably eats is dinner. Yikes

Screenshot_20211013-234629.jpg

And of course the next day she's burning those calories off

Screenshot_20211013-234812.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Tbf I think yes the girl does have some issues around food, but I don't think it's anything more or deeper than just having a poor mindset around food, likely due to diet culture (which could also been a bit from Wendy as women around Wendy's age were first exposed to fad dieting via magazines, grew up in the era of stick thin models etc etc).
In the video before this one, Saffron goes to London with Jed and orders a full English for breakfast and seems completely at ease with it; I think if she was actively restricting or showing signs of an ED, you would be able to sense the anxiety.
Just my rambly 2 cents.

Reactions: 15
You can see from just looking at Saffron she eats a healthy amount of food. Her issue is wanting to be SEEN as someone who restrict, so this is what she portrays on video, but she doesn’t actually walk the walk and eat how she makes it seem. I always say it, she’s a secret eater.

Reactions: 38
You can see from just looking at Saffron she eats a healthy amount of food. Her issue is wanting to be SEEN as someone who restrict, so this is what she portrays on video, but she doesn’t actually walk the walk and eat how she makes it seem. I always say it, she’s a secret eater.
Agreed. It kind of reminds me when you're a teen and too embarrassed/afraid to eat in front of your crush

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saffron eats way more then she lets on to on camera
Exactly this
She hides what she eats on purpose
It’s the typical behaviour of someone who has a problematic relationship with food
And the fact that’s she’s constantly burning calories off, it’s a kind of red flag for me. Makes me think she probably binges and then eventually does damage control

again, I’m no expert. I may be wrong, but that’s my impression

All I can see again during the entire holiday vlog is how much saffron looks like Gemma Collins when she has the god awful peroxide blond scraggly long hair extensions back in 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
she wants to make out like she's some super fit gym bunny. Sorry Saffron your just not haha your body is not built that way! Normalise eating normal food to your audience not just chicken and brocolli ffs, If you want 3 plates of chips on holiday you do that, nothing to be ashamed about

What a sad little life jane hahahha

Reactions: 21
Tyler gives me the ick !

He’s literally like a leach , always there in the background

3B2FEF21-408A-46EC-96A2-9DBAE7A12D81.jpeg
Why does he look like a school teacher that’s waiting at the door for his class to enter

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tyler gives me the ick !

He’s literally like a leach , always there in the background

View attachment 809788 Why does he look like a school teacher that’s waiting at the door for his class to enter
He is a leech. Let’s be honest he does not have a job, as much as he pretends he does. He lives on everyone else’s money

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she think about anything other than getting her hair done? Wanting reccomendations for hair salons, restaurants, places to go in dubai. She's going to ruin her hair eventually.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.