Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is so loud and attention seeking. Annoying as f. Her boyf has the personality of a toothbrush, but then again prob can't get a word in!

Reactions: 18
Just watched Casey holiday day vlog and noticed they were sitting desperately a lot. They were all sitting separately on the mini bus. Wendy and Darren weren’t sitting next to each and when they have breakfast the next day Wendy is sitting with nicole, Casey and the kids abs Darren and he’s are sitting on a different table across the room even though there was room for them on the others table. Weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On Jed's video he says he doesn't have money like people think and he isn't rich ..then in the next breath , mentions buying an 'apartment' next year . I wish I could be that poor 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I love how Imogen doesn’t drop everything for jed n his family. Like that’s a normal girl. She started uni before she met him n shes continued. She could easily hop on the trend n start a channel and leech of him n would probs make a lot of money but she’s acc doing something she loves. Unlike Tyler who jumps everytime saffron tells him to n feeds off the attention😂😂. I guess Imogen had a following before jed so she’s probs not fussed but I like how she didn’t go on holiday w them. I find it so weird their partners all go n do what they want like you rarely see saffron on holiday w Tyler’s family or in his house it’s always w her family in her house in her area same w Nicole although her family are abroad like I find it so odd once u start dating a Barker your whole life revolves around them. It reminds me of Get Out 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Those are the ugliest nails i have ever seen 😂 who said french tips with RED was a nice look hahaha. It makes her fingers look really big as well.
And also she dresses like a 30year old cougar. With those sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1634150971382.png

POV: creepy old man at a wedding looks you up and down and says "My, you've really grown"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
it still hasn’t stopped?
Who would want to wear a sleeveless jumper when the weather is turning colder?
Alot of her posts seem to include skirts too people want to wear warmer clothes in autumn not things they will freeze in!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.