Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole "I ran a marathon with hardly any training" thing is so dangerous to promote. I hope none of her younger followers think that this is ok and attempt it. She could have become injured, or worse. There's a reason they give out free training guides.
Not just that but she’s got a running machine which she previously showed us. Presumably she has been glued to that for the past few months.
She thinks her viewers are that stupid. No, we‘re not gonna fall for your lies Saff 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yeah it was meant to be like 3 but ended up being 8 of something. Expect a story time from Jed and Casey along with a massive click bait on the naseyfam channel “scariest flight of our life!” In big red letters
I think it actually did say similar haha. He just spoke a bit about turbulence. I was only half listening though. A 5 hour delay in the air must have been terrible with the kids on board. Urgh.

Reactions: 2
How many more stories is she going to post tagging where she is staying begging for some gifted tit from them 😂 weird behaviour

Reactions: 6
harlows school is on half term for 2 weeks.
No, Harlow’s school break up for half term from Friday for 2 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
but considering they pay for her to go to school the school probably doesn’t care that she’s gone on holiday as they get the money anyway.

Reactions: 5
What on earth is she wearing in her story😂😂😂😂 that top and skirt with those shoes?! Please tell me she wasn’t walking around like that

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed lots of celebs tagging that trending travel recently but nobody is putting ad 🧐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.