Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the blue husky eyes filter on her latest vlog looks ridiculous especially with the orange skin

Reactions: 6
Now that she is in that gymbabe phase again, she really needs to emphasize it on her IG story :)

Reactions: 2
Now that she is in that gymbabe phase again, she really needs to emphasize it on her IG story :)
I know! Even though her form is literally awful and hasn't shown hardlys any progress in terms of muscle growth. She naturally had big calves so she can't even use them as evidence haha

I might have to get myself blocked in the new year because I am dreading her January restrictive eating gym bunny wannabe phase

Saffron is the worst ambassador for Gymshark. She just flip flops between working out. Swear during one of the lockdowns she went excersise crazy then that quickly dwindled.
Agree totally with this. One day she’s on it then she can’t be fucked. Like with her room - one day tidying it then can’t be bothered. She cannot stick to anything - she gets bored and falls off with everything. I may actually email GS and ask on what grounds she is a suitable representative for the brand because I’m very intrigued.

Reactions: 8
Saffron's content is just getting worse and worse tbh. So many gymshark ads. Does anyone else feel like she's lost all the passion for YouTube?

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed Tyler is following loads of insta girls that saffron would probably be envious of and compare herself to lol. And also most of the insta girls he follows follow him back too. I saw him liking Mia woodhall photos , and she’s liked some of his too. Saffron must be so jealous

does anyone else remember when saffron said tyler had broken his jaw and then a few weeks later brushed over it and said he didn’t? i had to have mine broken a few years ago and trust me you would KNOW if you had broken your jaw. it’s also a horrible recovery process, so very weird to me that she would lie about something like that just for sympathy

Reactions: 11
Whats with the story of her hugging a shoe?? It reads like she is asking for another pair to be gifted 🙄🤔

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget why she went vegan: cos AJ did and she was clearly in love with him and did whatever he said!!

Reactions: 8
Hands up if you’re pitching for a brand deal with Balenciaga ?!! Why does she have to pose wearing a designer item or two all the time? Materialistic and vacuous. THAT MEANS EMPTY IF U READ THIS AUNTY SAFFY!
In what weather is it appropriate to wear a cropped vest top but also a scarf??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.