Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she move in, in the first place?!
Right??
Screenshot_20210717-175036_Instagram.jpg

Look at the state of it too. She's made such a mess in a short amount of time, I don't get why she moved in! She could have just lived with her parents from the start instead of moving back and forth a million times. 🤦🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I feel bad for jed, everything has always been about saffron even after she moved out wendy is with her almost everyday, so much that he pointed it out in a video which he would only have done if it bothered him. if she is moving back in with her parents let's hope she doesn't make everything into the saffron show.

Reactions: 37
How funny that she actually thought her whole house would be fully finished 6 weeks after she moved in, and it’s not even started yet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Everyone talks about how unhygienic ana is but like does saff EVER shower after a workout???? How can she sit in the sweaty clothes to eat

Reactions: 15
LOL at Saffron showing us black sacks of her In The Style tat surplus clothes to be <ahem> dumped ’given away’

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched her videos in a while and don't keep up with her social media, yet... I haven't missed anything wow.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who doesn’t buy this…just say your dropped the ball and go.
021A4888-596E-48A0-A8B6-2EC895C2EC34.png

It’s a shame she ruined her natural hair which was pretty and healthy…all in the pursuit to be another bottle blonde. Her hair has never recovered/is still short and broken/fried. Hope it was worth it Saffy B

DD9048A2-F675-43F3-9693-F3F7FEEFF9EF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone at her party will be covid tested… so will she turn away a person who has covid , will she purchase all those test kits and go through the whole testing process? I don’t think so

Reactions: 22
Everyone at her party will be covid tested… so will she turn away a person who has covid , will she purchase all those test kits and go through the whole testing process? I don’t think so
So she expects us to believe she is going to have everyone wait around whilst each person is tested, what would happen if someone had a positive result?? There is no chance of her being sensible and cancelling the whole thing, she's too self absorbed to do that.
In her most recent story she can't get through to last minute so how is anyone else going to know how if she supposedly tried all the other ways?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.