Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3CA80CED-E0BC-4227-ADE3-FB25860A3C39.jpeg
🤣 honestly go and have a look guys , she thinks she’s miss cardi b over here (Via Bobby seagulls insta story )

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would want my money back if my boobs were sitting like that after a boob job, I just think it you’re spending that much to enhance yourself then literally get the best , go all out make sure it looks amazing otherwise is it not just a waste of money ? … that’s just my opinion

But obviously if she’s happy with them then that’s great for her

Reactions: 9
She looks so different from her photos that its shocking..:oops:
And who does she think she is with those lame dance moves? Not the british cardi b 😂

Reactions: 16
In her new McDonald’s video she said she’s giving the food to all the builders but sits there for 15 minutes peeling the stickers off first then says at the end ‘better go give it to the builders now before it goes stone cold’
She could’ve put it all on plates for them then took the packaging to do the stickers. She’s so thick😂

Also her saying ‘nogotts’ is hilarious, surely she does that on purpose how can you not pronounce nuggets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
for some reason i found her less unlikeable in her recent video when she’s with jed but i can’t figure out why, also when jed makes the ‘mega burger’ and saffron makes loads of comments on it i get the impression she’d love to be able to eat something like that, it’s like her eyes light up and then she has to stop herself and even brings her mum into the conversation

i think jed grounds her a little bit bc he doesn’t enable it when she’s being annoying

Reactions: 10
for some reason i found her less unlikeable in her recent video when she’s with jed but i can’t figure out why, also when jed makes the ‘mega burger’ and saffron makes loads of comments on it i get the impression she’d love to be able to eat something like that, it’s like her eyes light up and then she has to stop herself and even brings her mum into the conversation

i think jed grounds her a little bit bc he doesn’t enable it when she’s being annoying
Because Jed makes everything better, because he doesn't stand for her tit, he has a personality and is actually super sweet and funny and lovely, and cute as heck!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saffron Barker #14 Not famous enough to walk through the NTAs door, Mcdonalds all over her car floor, we don't want to watch the same videos anymore

Reactions: 11
In her new McDonald’s video she said she’s giving the food to all the builders but sits there for 15 minutes peeling the stickers off first then says at the end ‘better go give it to the builders now before it goes stone cold’
She could’ve put it all on plates for them then took the packaging to do the stickers. She’s so thick😂

Also her saying ‘nogotts’ is hilarious, surely she does that on purpose how can you not pronounce nuggets.
I’m sure I read somewhere ana did the same thing with homeless people?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I read somewhere ana did the same thing with homeless people?

She says it just to cover her back so she doesn’t get hate for wasting food, there’s no way she actually went out and found homeless people to give the food to

Reactions: 17
She says it just to cover her back so she doesn’t get hate for wasting food, there’s no way she actually went out and found homeless people to give the food to
But surely if that was the case, why would she film her getting food in the first place?

Reactions: 1

She can't talk English. She's so dumb.
Stay in school guys.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I beg someone join her run club thing n tell me how she looks in person n how she is as a person 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.