Saffron Barker #12 Bought a house before my 21st, can’t do anything without asking my mum first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the vlog 'we went to the euros' or something?? I swear I saw one the other day and it was around 8 mins long. I just went to watch it and I can't find it. Am I going mad?
Was probably Jed’s or Casey’s you saw, Saffron lost all her footage (thank god) 😂🥂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry and I’ve said it before but these two are so unfortunate looking for their age. Especially ol’ fish lips on the left. They look like 30 year old WAGs/yummy mummies. They don’t look fresh and young - too much work done already and too much make up and general fakery.
View attachment 659635
So true, all the unnecessary fakery and heavy makeup is so aging on Saff et al. It makes older people look odd and younger people look old!

Reactions: 4
Who’s seen her recent ig story about her SD card breaking again or whatever , I’m not being funny but maybe this is just a sign to tell her to stop now I mean she had her five minutes of fame which was around 2015 /2016 times and that’s it clearly. She’s become extremely irrelevant no one is even bothered to comment on this thread (or as someone mentioned make a new one 🤣 ) she’s less interesting than love island and if you’ve all been watching that tit show you’d know how boring this season is . The girl has fallen off , she’s constantly asking her followers who pay her bills what content she should make like hun is that not your job to know what content to make ?! She’s just not it anymore

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.