SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really nice to see Anna marinading her chicken in the vomit bowl from a few weeks ago isn’t it[emoji1785]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
really nice to see Anna marinading her chicken in the vomit bowl from a few weeks ago isn’t it[emoji1785]

to be fair I’d be angrier if they threw the bowl out 🤣🤣 I’m sure it was washed first!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh god I didn't even pick up on that.
why is it marinating on the counter anyway? I would prefer to let it marinade in the fridge especially if I'm not going to eat it immediately but maybe she wants to use that bowl in a different way again...

I'm also not a big fan of the As cruising around on the John Deere by themselves. Alessia is just 2 years old I wouldn't trust her to be able to keep herself safe let alone Andrea. You know Jon doesn't have the reflexes to react if Andrea falls off or something!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
why is it marinating on the counter anyway? I would prefer to let it marinade in the fridge especially if I'm not going to eat it immediately but maybe she wants to use that bowl in a different way again...

I'm also not a big fan of the As cruising around on the John Deere by themselves. Alessia is just 2 years old I wouldn't trust her to be able to keep herself safe let alone Andrea. You know Jon doesn't have the reflexes to react if Andrea falls off or something!
Im sure the site says from 3 years onwards. And even then, don't put a baby in there. Jonathan is too busy filming to see if Andrea were to fall off.... it's putting both his children in danger, and he doesn't care.

Reactions: 5
Ok so going back to Jon losing 10 kg I recently lost almost 20 kg and I went from an XL to a L - M depending on the brand and I live in America. So I find it impossible that you could lose 10 kg and go down two sizes in shirts.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, my mother lost 25kg and went from a large to a small-medium. Thing is my mother swims for 1 hour 5 times a week to maintain it, not intermittent fasting.

Reactions: 2
No one with a brain pre cooks and reheats roasties!!!!!!! I notice the dogs faces/ year haven't been cleaner are very very brown. They are so bloody lazy. Those poor dogs should be rehomed. They've probably never had daily walks let alone taken to the park or just town. Dogs love sniffing out new smells, new sounds and sights. Scumanna dogs have welfare needs other than just food and water! Give them to the rspca who will find them proper caring dog owners 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hood up in his winter coat to hide the dodgy tan, the kids then have just a sweatshirt on 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Reheated food is horrible! My in-laws do it to every meal, I really struggle to eat it! We had reheated lamb roast today! I’ve always been quite open about not being the biggest fan of the mircowave! We don’t even own one now so in-laws find it odd to eat a fresh meal and wonder why I clear my plate at home but not theirs lol
Even tea gets reheated 🤢🤢
It’s a Sunday roast she could of cooked it and dished it to eat fresh! No veg today!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's because she has an eating disorder and is constantly thinking about food all the time until she goes to bed at 8pm...she probably just cannot wait to cook dinner because she is obsessed with it. Shame that the rest of her family has to suffer with eating disgusting reheated crap as a result.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It's because she has an eating disorder and is constantly thinking about food all the time until she goes to bed at 8pm...she probably just cannot wait to cook dinner because she is obsessed with it. Shame that the rest of her family has to suffer with eating disgusting reheated crap as a result.
Yeah that coaching isn't going well for her... it's laughable how she claimed one phone call repaired it all and then she's still all about food and filming her tiny portions and probably overfeeding her kids to live vicariously

Reactions: 8

And they don't have coats on and it was a cold day as Jof has his nice warm coat on, too bleeping lazy to put coats on the kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And they don't have coats on and it was a cold day as Jof has his nice warm coat on, too bleeping lazy to put coats on the kids!
Well I don't want to defend anything he does but maybe it wasn't cold, maybe his ratty forte village hat smelled so bad he had to take it off and the jacket was chosen for its hood that would hide the attractive forte hat tan?

Maybe sniffling kids just provide interesting content "baby has a cold" "baby's fever spikes" "we had to call 999" "the baby is sick" "baby goes to the ER" "baby has pneumonia"
take your pick.
Why doesn't Jonathan cook dinner? I remember he did in the past.
In the recent Q&A Anna says his cooking was haphazardly throwing a meal together that wasn't a proper meal. She does elaborate cooking because she has to nurse her ED and further her quest to become an off-brand Martha Stewart....

And more importantly, I believe she cooks because that gives her a valid excuse as for why she cannot look after her tyrant and mean toddler. She's busy, you know?

I find her cooking so gross looking as it is. Times a thousand if it’s left on the counter all day then Reheated. No fussy toddler is going to eat that. How the duck is she so inept at life on something so basic?

I don't know if anyone is missing the sweat stories, but I was cleaning out my photo album & came across these.

*my Instagram freezes a lot, apparently.😎* PhotoGrid_1571183489503.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.