SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just refreshed and seen them! I refuse to add to their viewing figures so watch on stories.sig... Same with meldrums / meldrums !

Reactions: 5
I just refreshed and seen them! I refuse to add to their viewing figures so watch on stories.sig... Same with meldrums / meldrums !
Does that even work? I thought it didn't work anymore and still added?
I've been wondering if that was the nanny at the table as well, but there seems to be an open seat between that person and Alessia so maybe it's just a random person? I believe wagamama's mostly has communal tables.

@Oohthedrama oops got the order wrong 🤭

Reactions: 4
Just shows how much free baby clothes they get from scamp and dude that they never out a bib on Andrea and don't care how much food he covers his £ 40 a go outfits in... Sickening... Bet they treat them as disposable clothes as gifted and .. We know Scumanna doesn't housework or washing!

Reactions: 13
Cold shower punishment... 😎
Hey! I might send my imaginary ghost child to go smear poo all over your bed then :ROFLMAO:

Just shows how much free baby clothes they get from scamp and dude that they never out a bib on Andrea and don't care how much food he covers his £ 40 a go outfits in... Sickening... Bet they treat them as disposable clothes as gifted and .. We know Scumanna doesn't housework or washing!
I kinda don't mind that someone rescued him out of the scam and dump clothes, I was beginning to think they had a little leopard at the house!

• Haha
Andrea with his chocolate cereal had two streaming nostrils at the same time. The child was eating cereal and snot all in one go ! A camera shoved in his face ....????? Wipe his nose you lazy pair of ********* ..... :mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Andrea with his chocolate cereal had two streaming nostrils at the same time. The child was eating cereal and snot all in one go ! A camera shoved in his face ....????? Wipe his nose you lazy pair of ********* ..... :mad::mad::mad:
Haven't you heard? Snot is THE best seasoning. It adds even more flavor to Andrea's food than the table flavor he's used to!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i'm not a mum but surely it goes as a given that you put a bib on a small child when they are eating? im sure most mums do as they dont get all this gifted stuff. I do have young cousins and they used to wear these bibs which were basically little a backwards coat, so they put their arms in them and it did up at the back. like this:
1569105320710.png

they wore them till like 3 or 4.

i'm not a mum but surely it goes as a given that you put a bib on a small child when they are eating? im sure most mums do as they dont get all this gifted stuff. I do have young cousins and they used to wear these bibs which were basically little a backwards coat, so they put their arms in them and it did up at the back. like this:
View attachment 43015
Yes normal people probably would... but if you have a cleaner/someone to do your laundry, a PA, Scam and Dump on speed dial and a never ending supply of #gifted clothes, why bother putting an unsightly bib on the child when he's so skilled at smearing food everywhere? When you think it's so cute that the child is the messiest eater on the planet and you want to share with the world that he spreads his chocolate breakfast all over his face (chocolate face masks are a thing! Works on babies too!) and over his clothes? You can't deprive the audience of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes normal people probably would... but if you have a cleaner/someone to do your laundry, a PA, Scam and Dump on speed dial and a never ending supply of #gifted clothes, why bother putting an unsightly bib on the child when he's so skilled at smearing food everywhere? When you think it's so cute that the child is the messiest eater on the planet and you want to share with the world that he spreads his chocolate breakfast all over his face (chocolate face masks are a thing! Works on babies too!) and over his clothes? You can't deprive the audience of that!
LOL IKR! How many of their insta videos and vlogs show him eating so messily?! Something he may not thank them for later on!

Reactions: 9
LOL IKR! How many of their insta videos and vlogs show him eating so messily?! Something he may not thank them for later on!
Unless that's them actively fishing for #gifted bibs? Then again, they are hardly expensive if you shell out for a £900 phone case but maybe they just think they are always entitled to freebies.

But yep, just add it to the long list of things they shouldn't be filming as excessively as they do. Do people think that's cute, seeing other people's children smear food everywhere? Cause I don't? I look at this and think, phew, good thing I'm not his mother and don't have to wash that off. Then again, Anna probably doesn't have to wash it off either. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I've been wondering if that was the nanny at the table as well, but there seems to be an open seat between that person and Alessia so maybe it's just a random person? I believe wagamama's mostly has communal tables.
I thought it was another high chair next to Alessia. But just saw Andrea was next to Anna. Still not sure if they went out just the family though, after the way they went on for Emilia's birthday. But hey, good to see them actually out!

Reactions: 6
I thought it was another high chair next to Alessia. But just saw Andrea was next to Anna. Still not sure if they went out just the family though, after the way they went on for Emilia's birthday. But hey, good to see them actually out!
Maybe the kids got their Calpol early / before they left 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A family of 6 yet no washing line of washing twirly drier that most of us normal people ha e if we are lucky enough to have a garden!!? Does the cleaner have a private utility room with tumble drier washer on constant go ??! I assume nanny does the baths/ bedtime... Do those lazy scumscanks ever read their kids a story before bed... Do normal caring parenting?? Read their school reading book and write in school reading diary that's in their book bag? Or is that in the nanny job remit/ job description too?😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A family of 6 yet no washing line of washing twirly drie r that most of us normal people ha e if we are lucky enough gonna be a gaerden!!? Does the cleaner have a private utilisation room with tumble drier washer on constant go ??! I assume nanny does the baths/ bedvtime... Do those lazy scumscanks ever read their kids a story before bed... Do normal caring parenting?? Read their school reading book and write in school reading diary that's in their book bag? Or is that in the nanny job remit/ job description too?😡
anna does eduardos reading homework with him in the car while they're waiting emilia because otherwise he won't do it cause hes not interested. they do show them reading them bedtime stories in the vlog but whether that's staged is a big question because anal shows very little, interest or enthusiasm when shes reading. we havent seen jon reading much in the vlogs. probably trying to show anal does motherly things. I should imagine in that massive house they have a utility room but we've never seen it. we know jon does bath time cause he vlogs it so often. we don't have a washing line/twirly line in our garden but thats because our garden is ridiculously shaded and our ground is pretty tit. we do have one but its just not up at the moment. as for caring parenting... just read the thread title! they don't know how the duck to strap their kids in their carseats anymore. they seemed to know how with emilia but now have just given up. tons of people have told them on their vlogs and on their instas about their straps and that their seats are too big for them, especially andreas and they just say those people are trolling them. yeah trolls who care about your children not becoming projectiles if you have a nasty accident. just yesterday anna shared andrea on insta standing up in his tripp trapp (that has no straps) with her just holding onto his arm with her finger, not a whole hand or putting the camera down, picking up and sitting and strapping him in the seat. he walks off and she continues filming herself, calls him a tyrant.

on the topic of carseats i swear in one of their old vlogs they had andreas carrier carseat facing forward instead of rear facing. the moment i saw that i was like wtf, isnt that illegal. if not illegal EXTREMELY STUPID and EXTREMELY DANGEROUS?

i remember people commenting on several of their videos when andrea was only a few weeks old when anna was walking with him. shes walking pretty fast, filming herself and pushing the stroller with one hand. people were commenting that andrea is shaking about a fair bit and saying maybe she should walk more slowly and pushing the buggy with two hands instead of filming herself. he does shake about quite a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They definitely stage the reading at bedtime for the vlogs. Anna is so distant.
It always comes across as a performance rather than how you would naturally read to a child and they interact. Everything is so exaggerated...for this normal family.
Oh and Alexa probably has more interaction at bedtime, especially with Alessia :(

Yeah when you see the scene in Stacey sleeps over where they are made to take a tit ton of photos (while Anna tries to get the perfect thigh gap picture whilst holding her baby and sticking her arse out so far shes about to drop him) and smile sweetly in the cold , without coats on for the gram, you can easily visualise the bedtime story 'scene'...reading ...filming ... reading...look at the book kids keep looking at the book,...ok now look up at Anna like shes a nutella pancake...film from an angle that makes Anna look like a stepford mum ...got that all on film? ok kids get off your mum immediately and get into bed or you'll get a cold shower 5..4..3..2..1 kids run for their beds screaming nooooooo... kids lying in bed thinking I'll ask the nanny or my school teacher to finish the story tomorrow with me.. those surveillance cameras must record some scary tit.
Its no wonder she has a bad lower back/pelvis with the amount of photos taken every day in that weird thigh gap squat pose whilst holding a heavy infant on one hip, it must take its toll on your hips year in year out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 43015
I noticed that tiny ‘for style’ bib he had on. Cute sometimes, but not practical. They look cuter on my dogs. Groomers often send dogs off with the bandana look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.