SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like 'the A team' is a bit more adventurous than the Es ever were. They were lazy with the Es and nothing ever happened, so they now feel no need to be careful with power tools, small items, not baby proofing the house (the baby gates are for the dogs, not the kids).
The As are often left in the playroom unsupervised (you'll see either parent open the door to show the kids in there), they're not monitored while eating, are left to wander about and Anna hasn't got a clue where they are.... it's madness. And it's all on camera.
(To be fair there’s probably a safety lock on the drill and it has no bit on the top)
But Anna gives the kids her contraceptive pill to play with and umbrellas 🤷‍♀️ they probably juggle knives in the playroom when they’re bored now.

The youngest 2 are really not interested in being the performing monkeys that the SJ’s want 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Heeeeeeere's Alessia! Call me the mean one, one more time Dad I dare ya. Getting her revenge for the cold showers.

But really these 2 must be so desperate for content to be having all these dangerous things in easy reach.
It makes me wonder sometimes if they leave these things in on purpose

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought of that, it’s more entertaining for their following than some plain and boring days without “thrills” because of a drill left in a room or a lit candle between 2 toddlers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sure they do. It's a fine balance, sometimes they overdo it (eg the cold showers episode, which to me was almost staged, certainly intentional, although they miscalculated a bit, cause the backfire was stronger than expected). But on the whole, it boosts engagement and attracts views. Bad publicity is still good publicity.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 46263
Jonathan took it off her in the next story but why leave the tools in reach for the children anyway?! What if she held it a little differently?! What if she pressed the button? She got it while he was filming somewhere else, she could've drilled her eye out!
I remember dropping one of these on my toes when I was around 6. I cut myself pretty bad and still have the scar today. They're really dangerous. Alessia seriously could've hurt herself, or worse (sarcasm), drilled a hole in one of the Princess's grey walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After watching Anna's latest IG stories it has become so blindly obvious how FAKE all these witches are. I mean I always knew influencers were basically preforming monkeys but damn the way all these girls are going on about how amazing each other are sounds so fake and slimy! They sound like a bunch of used car salesman.
All this fakery to earn a bigger following but of course it's under the umbrella of "women supporting women".
They're all gross greedy snakes who would literally do anything for money! Even ramble on about Anna being a great mother! I'm sure they all know they're lying threw their teeth when they made those statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
After watching Anna's latest IG stories it has become so blindly obvious how FAKE all these witches are. I mean I always knew influencers were basically preforming monkeys but damn the way all these girls are going on about how amazing each other are sounds so fake and slimy! They sound like a bunch of used car salesman.
All this fakery to earn a bigger following but of course it's under the umbrella of "women supporting women".
They're all gross greedy snakes who would literally do anything for money! Even ramble on about Anna being a great mother! I'm sure they all know they're lying threw their teeth when they made those statements.
I literally was about to post the exact same thing.
Fake ass fools the lot of them. Anal has no interest in her own family ,let alone watching other people's lives. She barely spoke or accommodated the American girls when they were over. It was like your distant cousin being brought over to stay and you're forced to be nice and smile until they're gone.
She can't string a sentence together unless it's Erm, like, so cuuute! God she really is a narcissistic fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally was about to post the exact same thing.
Fake ass fools the lot of them. Anal has no interest in her own family ,let alone watching other people's lives. She barely spoke or accommodated the American girls when they were over. It was like your distant cousin being brought over to stay and you're forced to be nice and smile until they're gone.
She can't string a sentence together unless it's Erm, like, so cuuute! God she really is a narcissistic fool.
ugh I just watched it - so fake!!!

Reactions: 4
In Anna's Story she says she loves it when women build each other up and there should be more of that.... sure darling, that is why you talk your mean toddler down every chance you get, right?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
In Anna's Story she says she loves it when women build each other up and there should be more of that.... sure darling, that is why you talk your mean toddler down every chance you get, right?!
Hate it when influencers come out with this. All I hear is TELL ME HOW PRETTY I AM. TELL ME HOW INSPIRING I AM. Anna doesn't give a tit about building anyone else up, she can't even do it for her own children. And she hates other people.

They definitely deliberately leave these things in, or as J would say forget to edit them out, for the engagement. But they're both so lazy and self absorbed they don't think to even move things out of reach or tighten car seat straps. And stage plenty of stupid things, like taking the John Deer down the hill or letting the E's use the axe. Only time Anna gave a damn about them touching something was when Alessia got her concealer and put it on her lips so she could copy Anna's 90s look. Think she just expects them to sit still and not move or make a noise. She should have just have bought 4 American girl dolls rather than have kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.