SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog, Anna is misconstruing the persons comment about her laughing alot with matt. The person meant that its Anna's incessant laughing for no reason at all, at all times with Matt even when it is not funny and they are just having a regular conversation and that everything Matt says is punctuated with a laugh and in her case a weird cackle that goes on forever, its not natural and excessive.

Reactions: 27
From her clips with her and Matt it sure looks like he was ready for influencer life or already had a plan in place. Also, she is setting him up for brand deals?

Reactions: 18
I’ve never followed this family but a quick look at their instagram is it my phone or are they out of sync in every video with the sound clip? It’s weird and considering their profile I’d have thought this would be a pretty basic technique they’d have mastered?!?

Reactions: 9
I’ve never followed this family but a quick look at their instagram is it my phone or are they out of sync in every video with the sound clip? It’s weird and considering their profile I’d have thought this would be a pretty basic technique they’d have mastered?!?
They are sloppy with everything they do and have been getting away with it because they used to have a huge fanbase

Reactions: 12
He had no reason whatsoever to be filming other people's kids! 😡
No surprise its all about Edie again at under 9s girls netball match and jonathan saying it made him think about the last 2 years and how much E2 has changed and how thankful he is for everyone that's helped E fit in.

And that just needed to be filmed on the school premises, sounds like it could have been done anywhere or better yet not at all.

Why doesn't he ever celebrate the other kids growing up I mean andrea is almost 5 alessia 6 and Emilia will be 11?
He only gives attention to whoever is getting him the most money. I don’t think he remembers Alessia even exists half the time. Andrea probably said no or wouldn’t keep dresses on so he’s useless to him. He uses Emilia when he wants people to view and comment on the horrible singing tik toks or creepy outfit ones. And of course eduardo is his trained dancing monkey that’s getting him the most attention. I think maybe if his book actually did well he might of left Eduardo alone. His book flopped and Covid lockdowns gave him all the time in the world to groom him. Maybe we’d still have the swearing woman’s blouse and skirt wearing jotato if his book was successful?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I see his new spiel is about gratitude and the universe garbage. :rolleyes:

That bandwagon has been well and truly jumped on and debunked by right thinking people, late to the party as usual Jono.:p

No disrespect to my fellow Tattlers if you're into this mindset, horses for courses and all that, however with Jono...it's just so inauthentic and icky :sick:

Reactions: 8
Ahhh to think it was a year ago we were writing our fake book reviews along with Aria Faccone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was posted here that Matt follows Mark, that’s clear evidence that he is trying to be Mark. Why can’t others see this?
I said this from the start about these two. Anna you will never ever be on the same level as Zoe.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how many copies have ended up at charity shops... or just straight in the bin 😂
I don't think it sold well enough to end up in charity shops. I have never seen it out in the wild. Does he really think fans will now buy a second copy?

Reactions: 8
Anna and jonathan are so childish it's unbelievable.
Todays vlog is called she did it again( disclaimer this video contains laughter)
Anna is with the kids waiting to walk them into school.
Next she is back with matt in bluewater somehow needing his help to buy jonathan a birthday present and looking for a new jacket for Emilia which she didn't get but anna did buy her other things still no mention of buying little alessia some desperately needed new shoes!

They are in a cafe having toasties for lunch and as usual she is cackling every second even when nothing is remotely funny matt didn't actually say much which is even worse shes laughing at herself.

I should mention there was a fair few others in the background enjoying their day who I'm sure wont be impressed at all about being filmed and posted without permission yet again!

Jonathan being the child he is won't let one persons completely rational comment go and mocks them complaining about her laughing as if it isn't a big issue and very off putting 🙄

The kids are back from school E2 has a netball match which anna admits they never go because they have other kids why would that stop them bring distractions let the younger ones have a run around and support your child.

Jonathan was meant to be in London but it was conveniently cancelled( must have heard he was going 🤣)
So he went to support E2 for once as they really wanted someone to.

The rest of the video is j in the garden mumbling whilst sorting the grass out and showing the now murky pool water.
Supposedly they did sell the house and the new buyers wanted to keep the pool but then everything fell through and here we are.

No way did anyone want to buy that house it was removed from the website far too abruptly for that to be the case plus All the work that would need redoing he's spinning a right story

Waffling about how he's thankful for what they have through hard work waving a camera around daily isn't hard work.
I Skipped the rest as it was pure waffle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched them on forever , does Johnathan still wear the skirts?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.