SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays video was pretty much an excuse to rant about hate.
Anna is on the way to school saying she can't wait to see matt as she has news about a brand involving them being invited somewhere but childcare is the issue.
Oh anna as soon as he gets enough followers he will be done with you in a split second.
Picks up the As and it's pasta for dinner.

Now the good bit starts.
First she talks about andrea being the youngest in his class like that's
an excuse to baby him. His school day is 8.30-4 well 3.30 but she doesn't want to pick the As up early and wait for the others.he ends up exhausted that would be because he's up at silly times because of you anna find you forget that detail?!
With regards to homework because he's sòoo young and tired after the long day he can leave it what school would say that if that was the case no-one would learn.
Anna also moans about how exhausted she gets during the day, I wonder why that might be the useless 5am wake up and do a pointless workout waking up half of the house maybe,??

The rest of it is anna complaining about hate.
She used to be really careful about what to post whether that be just her or involving the kids using them as a defence and jonathan is the opposite posts what he wants either people will like it or not especially inviting edie.
She got comments quite rightly pointing out the issues and she's turning it back as if to say its not true for example people telling her she was being homephobic, transphobic, abuses the kids in their content
Saying how she never looked happy or never supported.

Essentially calling everyone liars despite the obvious proof.

She actually quoted a comment someone made recently about how she laughs way too much in her videos especially with matt and doesn't act the same during other posts and vlogs away from him which is 100% true and firstly laughed it off rubbishing it. Then said she kind of gets it but straight back to no not true and apparently jonathan couldn't understand it either.

Anna go and have a watch and then say you don't laugh every 2 seconds when it's not funny or hilarious 🙄

This is all whilst anna is wiping off copious amounts of make up from her face its then over to jonathan with the daily look how long I've been a youtuber bit and more about haters no kids allowed podcast mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
someone has compared anna and matt to zoe and mark and the main minion is not happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
someone has compared anna and matt to zoe and mark and the main minion is not happy 😂
It was posted here that Matt follows Mark, that’s clear evidence that he is trying to be Mark. Why can’t others see this?

Reactions: 12
Amal’s problems are all self induced.
Send kids to private school, of course there will be copious amounts of homework, wakes up at 5am, of course she’ll be tired and wake up her offspring.
Monetise her children, of course you’ll get hate.
She’s having a moan about “baby Dre Dre” being tired and she doesn’t think he needs to do his homework because he’s small. So idk anna, maybe keep your small child at home if he’s not ready for his “prestigious” schooling. It’s all her hate for her kids that she needs them out of the house the second they can and at whatever cost.
My son is 13 days off the same age as Andrea, he goes to kindy here in NZ, he doesn’t do homework, he plays and paints, sings and dances.
Yet he knows the alphabet, can count to 25 and can almost write his own name but can also write “mum” and “dad”. He doesn’t need fancy schooling or homework and a 8:30-4pm day would definitely be far too much for him right now.
Anna, you reap what you sow. All of these decisions were your own to make so stop moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anna secretly fancies Matt but will never admit it . The BFF she never had and ticks all the boxes of the GF she never had as a child or even today as an adult . She’s more of a relationship with him than she does her own husband Johno who’s not gay like Matt , buy non- binary . Neither of them heterosexual which she is ! She pimps up her ‘daughter Eddie’ with makeup and hair who’s not female but ‘trans ‘ allegedly , yet won’t perform similar on her other daughters ?No wonder the girl has issues let alone the raft of hate she received daily online that she spends 24/7 on. It’s a strange world she continues to live in but each to their own ! I’ve a feeling that laugh she does so often is a nervous disposition . No money in the world would make me want to live like that .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Todays video was pretty much an excuse to rant about hate.
Anna is on the way to school saying she can't wait to see matt as she has news about a brand involving them being invited somewhere but childcare is the issue.
Oh anna as soon as he gets enough followers he will be done with you in a split second.
Picks up the As and it's pasta for dinner.

Now the good bit starts.
First she talks about andrea being the youngest in his class like that's
an excuse to baby him. His school day is 8.30-4 well 3.30 but she doesn't want to pick the As up early and wait for the others.he ends up exhausted that would be because he's up at silly times because of you anna find you forget that detail?!
With regards to homework because he's sòoo young and tired after the long day he can leave it what school would say that if that was the case no-one would learn.
Anna also moans about how exhausted she gets during the day, I wonder why that might be the useless 5am wake up and do a pointless workout waking up half of the house maybe,??

The rest of it is anna complaining about hate.
She used to be really careful about what to post whether that be just her or involving the kids using them as a defence and jonathan is the opposite posts what he wants either people will like it or not especially inviting edie.
She got comments quite rightly pointing out the issues and she's turning it back as if to say its not true for example people telling her she was being homephobic, transphobic, abuses the kids in their content
Saying how she never looked happy or never supported.

Essentially calling everyone liars despite the obvious proof.

She actually quoted a comment someone made recently about how she laughs way too much in her videos especially with matt and doesn't act the same during other posts and vlogs away from him which is 100% true and firstly laughed it off rubbishing it. Then said she kind of gets it but straight back to no not true and apparently jonathan couldn't understand it either.

Anna go and have a watch and then say you don't laugh every 2 seconds when it's not funny or hilarious 🙄

This is all whilst anna is wiping off copious amounts of make up from her face its then over to jonathan with the daily look how long I've been a youtuber bit and more about haters no kids allowed podcast mentioned.
That's a long day for such a young kid. Out school starts at 8.30 but for the first 2 years, the kids finish at 1.10.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
His school day is 8.30-4 well 3.30 but she doesn't want to pick the As up early and wait for the others.
she makes the youngest 2 stay longer just because she doesn't want to sit in the car with them for half an hour? she could've completed their homework with them in that time instead of moaning about it.. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So Anna’s done an interview for the zen mama podcast. I can’t be bothered to listen to her drivel and the hosts no doubt sucking up to her 🙄 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy bleeping lipfiller. Welcome to social media Matty, confirming to everyone how shallow and creepy you are. Can someone please pour some acid in my eyes to remove this image?! Thanks.
I have actually never seen a bloke with lip fillers before. Given me more of a laugh that their grim reels and Tiktoks 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a long day for such a young kid. Out school starts at 8.30 but for the first 2 years, the kids finish at 1.10.
In the UK, reception (4&5) go from 8:45-3:15. There are some variations, depending on lunch break length so some schools will finish at 3:30, 3 etc. Some schools have half days for the first few weeks in September, but when I taught reception it was full days from the start. You can delay starting school, as it’s technically not compulsory to start at 4, but in my experience, that’s no very common. If they do delay starting, they go straight into year 1, missing out a lot on the early years education.

Reactions: 1
In the UK, reception (4&5) go from 8:45-3:15. There are some variations, depending on lunch break length so some schools will finish at 3:30, 3 etc. Some schools have half days for the first few weeks in September, but when I taught reception it was full days from the start. You can delay starting school, as it’s technically not compulsory to start at 4, but in my experience, that’s no very common. If they do delay starting, they go straight into year 1, missing out a lot on the early years education.
I find that so strange . If you start at 4 & half or 6 & half in Ireland you still start in year 1. I'm Ireland 5 would be the normal age to start school. So if you turned 4 in September you would wait another year. But I have noticed that the eastern Europeans keep them back another year and start at 6 so my kids have friends in their class that are a full year older than them.

Reactions: 2
I find that so strange . If you start at 4 & half or 6 & half in Ireland you still start in year 1. I'm Ireland 5 would be the normal age to start school. So if you turned 4 in September you would wait another year. But I have noticed that the eastern Europeans keep them back another year and start at 6 so my kids have friends in their class that are a full year older than them.
So if you’re turned 4 on the 30th August 2022 you’d start reception September 2022. If you turned 4 on the 2nd September 2022, you’d start reception September 2023. Lots of schools have early years units, taking 2,,3 and 4 year olds. So in my unit, there were 3 year olds accessing group work intended for 4 year olds and vice versa. Once they go into year one at 5&6, the curriculum is more what you’d typically expect to be more “structured”. Although I implemented an outdoor provision for year 1 and year to as some children, not necessarily the summer birthdays, still needed to learn through play.

Reactions: 1
It’s really interesting that they always paint constructive criticism and genuine concern for their children’s safety as hate and troll comments.

I barely see any real hate or negative comments, but I suppose they tell that to themselves like the narcissist’s they are.
If you want it to “stop” then I don’t know, maybe stop exploiting your kids. That might help the situation! Also what happened to no child lead content and removing all the old videos to protect them? Oh yeah 🙃

Karma is starting to catch up with them faster and faster these days!
There is going to be one almighty implosion and the kids will unfortunately be the collateral damage 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are we taking guesses on how long it will take jotato to do a tik Tok with that gross Sam smith song on it? I’m guessing any day now.
---

So Anna’s done an interview for the zen mama podcast. I can’t be bothered to listen to her drivel and the hosts no doubt sucking up to her 🙄 🤢
I saw she reposted one of the dumb witches posts with her naked child next to her….like wtf is wrong with everyone? Yes a small sticker over their ass isn’t good enough for me, I’d rather people to not post their children like that at all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In jonos latest tiktok he's filming at the kids school. So freaking irresponsible!
He had no reason whatsoever to be filming other people's kids! 😡
No surprise its all about Edie again at under 9s girls netball match and jonathan saying it made him think about the last 2 years and how much E2 has changed and how thankful he is for everyone that's helped E fit in.

And that just needed to be filmed on the school premises, sounds like it could have been done anywhere or better yet not at all.

Why doesn't he ever celebrate the other kids growing up I mean andrea is almost 5 alessia 6 and Emilia will be 11?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He had no reason whatsoever to be filming other people's kids! 😡
No surprise its all about Edie again at under 9s girls netball match and jonathan saying it made him think about the last 2 years and how much E2 has changed and how thankful he is for everyone that's helped E fit in.

And that just needed to be filmed on the school premises, sounds like it could have been done anywhere or better yet not at all.

Why doesn't he ever celebrate the other kids growing up I mean andrea is almost 5 alessia 6 and Emilia will be 11?
If I discovered Jonathan Joly had filmed my child in their school enviroment, I would first approach the school and complain. If I got no corret response from them, I would go to the police. It is NOT ok to film other peoples children. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.