SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure poor E2 will think they are going to get periods once E1 gets hers. E2 seems marginally brainwashed into thinking they are exactly like a biological girl.. 😫

Reactions: 10
This comment hits the nail on the head.

673BC10E-711C-41E1-9CD8-ACEEDC7431E7.jpeg

I have a strong feeling that she has told E2 that they will experience a period, and when it doesn’t arrive Anna will just say that E2 is a late bloomer.

I can’t fathom how dumb this woman actually is!

How that household functions with two complete idiots at the helm is a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well this is the same woman who believes her son is now magically a girl and he has "transitioned" simply by growing his hair and wearing leggings so the fact she doesn't understand periods doesnt surprise me at all. She's thick as pig tit.
He’s only wearing hand me downs from his older sister!
Just like her old man used to run around in her pink tutu!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.