SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on, we see her a couple of minutes a week in edited clips. Of course no 10 year old is going to ~learn the truth about her parents~ and ~break free~ or whatever. She is still just a 10 year old, let’s not do what J does all the time - make her older than she is. She is a child who is dependend on her parents and even though she for sure will often feel something is off that will probably be about it. How on earth can a child know at that age what her upbringing even means? She’s being sassy because she is mimicking her parents. She is pushing boundaries with her comments because that’s what 10 year olds do. Of freaking course she is not ‘onto them’ or whatever. She does not know any better because that’s her actual home, those are her actual parents and that is exactly the reason why it is all so sad - she will have to take years and years to break free from the mindset she got from her parents, once she is OLD enough to actually grasp it.
Respectfully, I beg to differ. The difference between their household and her friends' households is blatant, and at 10, you do start realizing stuff. She's not stupid.

My daughter knew differences between her (coming from a normal working family) and her school friends (children of millionaires or billionaires) well before the age of 10. Kids know how to pick up on differences.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Respectfully, I beg to differ. The difference between their household and her friends' households is blatant, and at 10, you do start realizing stuff. She's not stupid.

My daughter knew differences between her (coming from a normal working family) and her school friends (children of millionaires or billionaires) well before the age of 10. Kids know how to pick up on differences.
Well, ofcourse, she is going to know the difference and realise that her home is not that usual but people are saying she’s going to actually understand it and soon enough will do something about it and she is way waaaay to young for those things.

Well, ofcourse, she is going to know the difference and realise that her home is not that usual but people are saying she’s going to actually understand it and soon enough will do something about it and she is way waaaay to young for those things.
What I actually said was: "Poor girl. She's only 10, probably hates what her parents have made of her life yet she is too young to do anything about it."

The only thing she can currently do about it is be sassy and answer back.

Reactions: 6
What I actually said was: "Poor girl. She's only 10, probably hates what her parents have made of her life yet she is too young to do anything about it."

The only thing she can currently do about it is be sassy and answer back.
Fair enough, with your comment and some of the others I got the impression people were actually thinking she could understand and take action on it but I see your point now. Just glad it isn’t the case, last thing the girl needs is more pressure 🙈.

Whether or not Emilia has ‘’worked it out’’ so to speak (I don’t think it’s so cut and dry) - I sincerely hope no 10 year old has found Tattle. I especially hope she hasn’t read the insinuations about her parents perversion. No 10 year old is ready for that and the vitriole about her family on this site is likely to do way more harm than good.

Reactions: 18
Oh come on, we see her a couple of minutes a week in edited clips. Of course no 10 year old is going to ~learn the truth about her parents~ and ~break free~ or whatever. She is still just a 10 year old, let’s not do what J does all the time - make her older than she is. She is a child who is dependend on her parents and even though she for sure will often feel something is off that will probably be about it. How on earth can a child know at that age what her upbringing even means? She’s being sassy because she is mimicking her parents. She is pushing boundaries with her comments because that’s what 10 year olds do. Of freaking course she is not ‘onto them’ or whatever. She does not know any better because that’s her actual home, those are her actual parents and that is exactly the reason why it is all so sad - she will have to take years and years to break free from the mindset she got from her parents, once she is OLD enough to actually grasp it.
I couldn't disagree more with your post. a 10 year old child is well able to ascertain the differences in their own and friends families. Absolutely!

What is with this 'sassy' business? Is this a word imported from the USA, moreover what part of her said sassiness is mimicry of her parents? I don't understand that at all. She has blatantly mocked her father for his "invisible friends", I see no chekiness here. I see annoyance.

She has been online for public consumption since her birth, that alone singles her and her siblings out as unusual.

Her brother is now her sister and her father is well....downright weird.

We can all agree to differ but it is all in the tone of how we put our opinions across. I hope I do so without having to resort to shouting or dismissive with another poster. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Kids are mean as hell I bet a kid or two that doesn’t like her have shown her the weird tit they’ve seen her dad post. i mean think of how embarrassing it would be to be shown any of those shirtless or skirt pics of your dad? Or his “erotic” story 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is dentistry covered for young children in the UK? (I'm in Canada, so I have no idea)

Reactions: 1
Really??? That's sad. They are such neglectful parents it's unsettling. 😞
I’ve been every 6 months since my parents took me at a young age. There really is no excuse. Even if all the dentist says is “perfect teeth. See you in 6 months” where’s the harm in that? Especially when it’s free. I’d rather go and be told alls ok than not go and have issues. Especially when as we know their teeth hygiene isn’t the best and they’ve had trauma to the teeth

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.