SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a little recrap of the vlog...
The kids are off to school and Alessia is signing in the car. It's super cute but as always she's not strapped in properly and I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't tighten the straps when they get called out for it every single time they show the kids in the car!! Alessia wiggles around sooo much in her seat... :confused:

A&J are off for a coffee and here's the first jab at the documentary "Stacey Dooley didn't see that..."

What follows is a super long commercial for Nespresso but instead of George Clooney, I see a small Irish dude with a black tooth. What a let down.

Back to Jonathan's garden project aka the penis trees. He thinks they look good, I think they're as crooked as ever. In any case, his landscaping is ruined for me by the constant motorway noise in the background. 💁‍♀️

Then we get an old clip where Jonathan brags about being the #1 most influential family in the UK... and plugs the documentary. Now why this part wasn't edited out I don't know.

Another old clip of the popcorn machine being tried out... if I were him, I'd not broadcast that failure a second time 🤣 I think they should call it Kernel corn.

There's Anna talking about her Jeans "can you hear Andrea, he's gone crazy" ... he's crying in the background and all the Princess cares about is her rant and her baking plans. I wouldn't point out my child wailing if I wasn't going to check up on him but that's just me.
We get to see her make lasagna and all that stuff she's posted on Sunday already, it's so boring.

In the end Jonathan plugs his silly petition against the trolls... honestly, it's far more important to make laws that force you to protect your children!!!!
Strap them properly into their car seats. Don't lie on tv. Don't exploit your kids. And shut up about the so-called trolls, you can't censor everyone who disagrees with you just because you choose to put so much questionable content out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
The kids are off to school and Alessia is signing in the car. It's super cute but as always she's not strapped in properly and I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't tighten the straps when they get called out for it every single time they show the kids in the car!! Alessia wiggles around sooo much in her seat... :confused:

A&J are off for a coffee and here's the first jab at the documentary "Stacey Dooley didn't see that..."

What follows is a super long commercial for Nespresso but instead of George Clooney, I see a small Irish dude with a black tooth. What a let down.

Back to Jonathan's garden project aka the penis trees. He thinks they look good, I think they're as crooked as ever. In any case, his landscaping is ruined for me by the constant motorway noise in the background. 💁‍♀️

Then we get an old clip where Jonathan brags about being the #1 most influential family in the UK... and plugs the documentary. Now why this part wasn't edited out I don't know.

Another old clip of the popcorn machine being tried out... if I were him, I'd not broadcast that failure a second time 🤣 I think they should call it Kernel corn.

There's Anna talking about her Jeans "can you hear Andrea, he's gone crazy" ... he's crying in the background and all the Princess cares about is her rant and her baking plans. I wouldn't point out my child wailing if I wasn't going to check up on him but that's just me.
We get to see her make lasagna and all that stuff she's posted on Sunday already, it's so boring.

In the end Jonathan plugs his silly petition against the trolls... honestly, it's far more important to make laws that force you to protect your children!!!!
Strap them properly into their car seats. Don't lie on tv. Don't exploit your kids. And shut up about the so-called trolls, you can't censor everyone who disagrees with you just because you choose to put so much questionable content out there.

The vlogs are just unbearable at this point. How do you continue to watch?

Reactions: 24
The petition wasn't even started by him but by Bobby Norris of towie 'fame' . Once again he is glory hunting.. sad twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I don’t watch not since the miscarriage so thanks for summing up latest sounds pretty much the standard crap from these Influencers !!

Reactions: 7
The vlogs are just unbearable at this point. How do you continue to watch?
I don't know, I should stop.
He's told us that Monday's vlog will be Emilia's birthday party/faux sleepover thing... are parents seriously consenting to their kids being shown? And if not, how can it be a topic for the vlog? But maybe just because all the decor is #gifted

Reactions: 15
Pmsl at J insta stories where Alessia is pulling all the clothes out of the drawer. He's standing there filming it for content. I bet Anal was watching it whilst she sat in her car being anti social waiting on the kids to come out of gymnastics freaking. All that folding that took her 4 years to do. Ahem I mean the cleaner 😂
How will she manage to do it before bedtime!!! Joooonnnathhhannnn!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pmsl at J insta stories where Alessia is pulling all the clothes out of the drawer. He's standing there filming it for content. I bet Anal was watching it whilst she sat in her car being anti social waiting on the kids to come out of gymnastics freaking. All that folding that took her 4 years to do. Ahem I mean the cleaner 😂
How will she manage to do it before bedtime!!! Joooonnnathhhannnn!!!
I loved that, maybe he wants to troll her because she sort of stabbed him in the back in the documentary and maybe he was daft enough not notice until the trolls pointed it out?

But I really hated how he ignored Alessia wanting his help/attention at dinner.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What was the point in taking away the hedging that was there when they moved in to then put bigger and uglier trees right back in the same place to block the view again??? And what is the point in having trees when you've no grass left??? Fool!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣

They really don't get that the kids are so loud and restless because they constantly talk through a camera lens to them , no eye contact, or with their head down in a phone. It takes each child three or four attempts to ask for something or ask a question before either of them respond, EVER. Because the kids never get outside the grey box they have too much energy and are wild. Just let them run around outside and answer them when they speak to you, the FIRST time!!!
Andrea is going to be more of a handful than what they think Alessia is.
Karma is a witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What was the point in taking away the hedging that was there when they moved in to then put bigger and uglier trees right back in the same place to block the view again??? And what is the point in having trees when you've no grass left??? Fool!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣

They really don't get that the kids are so loud and restless because they constantly talk through a camera lens to them , no eye contact, or with their head down in a phone. It takes each child three or four attempts to ask for something or ask a question before either of them respond, EVER. Because the kids never get outside the grey box they have too much energy and are wild. Just let them run around outside and answer them when they speak to you, the FIRST time!!!
Andrea is going to be more of a handful than what they think Alessia is.
Karma is a witch.
Wow- the land goes way back! Anyone know how many acres the have?

Reactions: 1
How can he sit there banging on about a petition to make it safer online, when he tried his hardest to get a petition to make it safer for his kids silenced? He posts his children to the world EVERY day without their consent yet he wants to make it safer online? Eh maybe start with yourself!!!
I've honestly never, ever heard someone so hypocritical in my life. What goes on in his mind that possesses him to put his foot in it so many times? Have his PR team given up on them? His mouth is a death trap.
He's really scared now that the world can see through his lies. The clock is ticking on their little bubble of only positive comments and opinions.
Negative comments are not trolling. Opinions are not trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The more I read and the more I think about the whole situation with the SC’s (and other family ‘influencers’) the worse it all seems. These children have no say at all. It’s absolutely vile the way a living is being made from those kids. It breaks my heart that Emilia, for example, has had a camera shoved in her face since birth and to her it’s ‘normal’ as she doesn’t know any different 😪 it really isn’t right

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Adding to my list of things that really annoy me...

Jonathan and his “haaaah” “haaah” when he’s talking to the kids.
“What” is a bit rude but that dragged out “haaah” drives me nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can he sit there banging on about a petition to make it safer online, when he tried his hardest to get a petition to make it safer for his kids silenced? He posts his children to the world EVERY day without their consent yet he wants to make it safer online? Eh maybe start with yourself!!!
I've honestly never, ever heard someone so hypocritical in my life. What goes on in his mind that possesses him to put his foot in it so many times? Have his PR team given up on them? His mouth is a death trap.
He's really scared now that the world can see through his lies. The clock is ticking on their little bubble of only positive comments and opinions.
Negative comments are not trolling. Opinions are not trolling.
100%!
I'm no expert but I doubt that petition would accomplish anything even if it gets discussed in parliament. The thing is, one country does not govern the internet.
And IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ... puh-lease so many people use VPNs, and if a troll doesn't live in the UK, they'd have to get the government of another country involved where they have no jurisdiction. You think any country would extradite anyone for prosecution over a critical comment? IMAGINE the paperwork! Think about how many millions of tweets and forum posts and comments are sent every second. You wanna regulate them with a lil petition? Good luck.

And there's that little thing called freedom of speech, too. Also, there is a huge difference between cyber bullying / trolling / actual threats and... harmless criticism but he doesn't get that at all.

Making laws that forbid the exploitation of children is soooo much more important than a crying forty year old who doesn't like what people are saying when he CHOSE to be a celebrity. Walk away from it tomorrow, never upload again,start a job at ASDA and you'll never hear a word of trolling again.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anna just confirmed that Emilia's party will be from 5pm til 7.30pm.

We can breathe easy; that means the Princess WILL make her bedtime. I was worried there for a minute that she'd have to endure a second late night this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Walking into the coffee shop he's got the camera aimed at his crotch yet again. Who on God's green earth does he think wants to see his marginally enlarged clitoris?

The listing said it was 1.25 acres
But! But! But! Jonny paid good money to have the house listing disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Walking into the coffee shop he's got the camera aimed at his crotch yet again. Who on God's green earth does he think wants to see his marginally enlarged clitoris?
I know, what the hell?
If the vlog is at one location in one scene and at a different location in the next, I assume that he didn't teleport there; I don't need to look at his crotch just so that we can establish that he walked/drove there and doesn't travel by bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.