SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work a police museum and we sold nostalgic toys in the shop. A visitor once bought some 'jacks' (you'd need to google them) and said she liked seeing them again, because jacks will never escape her as when she was in the playground at school, another nasty kid stamped on her hand while she was playing with the jacks and broke her fingers and her finger is still crooked to this day. It was nice seeing people love these old toys but I feel sorry for her having her hand damaged like that!

EDIT: This toy website illustrates the toy I'm taking about https://www.toyhalloffame.org/toys/jacks
Cool, I've never heard of that before! But oooh is that what's referenced in that Springsteen Song, For You?!
My son started sucking his thumb when I took his dummy away he was 12 before he finally stopped !! I was relieved for a very short while as then he started fiddling with his balls , nearly 40 and he still always rearranging ! 😂
I'm afraid I was sucking my fingers until well into elementary school :ROFLMAO: Not constantly I hope, but obviously enough to make them crooked like that.

Reactions: 1
No Insta stories from scumjoly creepo...again... Wonder if gleam gagging him as noticed its scumanna whose been more on Insta stories... How can you never go to the park with your kids!!! Or go to the supermarket with them... They are not being exposed to normal everyday life experiences.. Just bloody abnormal weird childhood those kids having. Does make you worry about them growing up into normal life balanced teens / young adults and normal mental health. They will grow up with no working parents who go out and work in the NORMAL world as role models.. All so so sad

Reactions: 6
So lovely to see Alessia getting to do something "normal" and having the best time. Because they are just normal, you know, like. And her excitement of telling Anna about it.

Screenshot_20190921-223939_Instagram.jpg

Is this the nanny with them on their family meal? After how traumatic the last one was. But well done for leaving the house SaconeJolys

Reactions: 4
#squid, another kid, Dooley my own documentary vid... There's so much stacey hid so I 'll open my own smug lid!😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Insta stories from scumjoly creepo...again... Wonder if gleam gagging him as noticed its scumanna whose been more on Insta stories... How can you never go to the park with your kids!!! Or go to the supermarket with them... They are not being exposed to normal everyday life experiences.. Just bloody abnormal weird childhood those kids having. Does make you worry about them growing up into normal life balanced teens / young adults and normal mental health. They will grow up with no working parents who go out and work in the NORMAL world as role models.. All so so sad
Did he block you or something? He's posted lots? He's taken Alessia to a party today and then they all went out to wagamama's it's quite surprising!

Reactions: 3
Why don't they ever take the 4 kids... Two parents and a nanny to sort play/ indoor centre???... They are seriously bloody weird... Why wasn't Anna there with Alessia at her first party??? What the eff does the paid assistant do at the house aswell??? How can two stay at home parents need a nanny, cleaner and paid assistant?????

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.