SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, we are taking a mini van down to breakfast this morning. Emila your outfit is so cute today, what are you upset about, I mean you're going to kid's club to watch your brother and sister's, like cheer up. I think I burnt my bum ( sounds like she shows him her ass ) I like to do this behavior around my four kids while JONATHAN makes lude comments for this #gifted vacay we are on. I got the Salmon with eggs while JONATHAN got his without bread, and the kids got the usual- bowls of Nutella. Do I have a mark here? We just got baby wipes, I'm just saying random thoughts here out loud, we are going to the gym, same old tit different day. We got baby wipes because I ran out, thought you all should know this, and we got a bottle of water to share because I wasn't bringing reusable ones from home, nope. Oh, and I got more sunscreen because we go through so much of it on the pink one. Okay, 7 minutes have passed and I'm done with the gym. I'm not going back tomorrow because it's Saturday and I don't usually work out for 7 minutes on the weekends. I talk to JONATHAN to see if he's going tomorrow to work out but he doesn't take the bait, he wants to spend time with me, gross. We only have an hour away from the kids so let's go sit by the pool, something we could have done at home. Hi guys! As usual, we are late to pick you up. Oh, what's that Edie, you actually have the same attitude that I do if I have to carry a bag. Look at Alessia and Edie that have the same kinda hair, but different colors, yep, it's exactly the same, EXACTLY. JONATHAN speaks here- Anna's having an emergency, she's stuck in a dress that's two sizes too small, but I'm here to rescue her and show you this moment. NO JONATHAN you've done it wrong, it's all wrong, my life is wrong. I'm still having issues with my dress JONATHAN, stop playing with the kids. I'm so beautiful. Now look at Edie's beautiful dress, like you've seen it so many times already, but look again. OMG look how tan you are, how brown you are and your hair is all blonde in this area. Let me touch the brown on you, OMG you are so pretty, like me. Since you are so dressed up I'm gonna drop you at the kid's club and then we can have dinner, like every day we've had here. It's so nice and warm here, just like back home, but this is called Spain and the other England so that makes it vacay. Let's go-to kid's club. I wish JONATHAN were being serious here, I mean a full week with no kids is a holiday. Here's a cat, that's as much excitement as there has been all week. I'm texting Matt and photoshopping myself and here he is thinking he can talk to me. Drink up buddy, maybe you'll shut up. We are at dinner, did you have popcorn at kids club, did you have popcorn at kids club, what movie did you watch? I'm trying hard here to make conversation for the vlog. JONATHAN funnily tries to give Andrea alcohol, I'm sure that next year we will be invited back for our #gifted vacay. I'm telling a story here about when I used to work in like 2007, first of all, it's a joke, I've never really worked. I had an internship at Ralph Lauren, see how well that worked out. So this old guy who was rich was drenched in sweat and he asked for champagne or something weird like that and I should have got with him, because look at my life, I think about it often and wonder where this old man is and if he could just hit me up in my DM's, just maybe he is still alive. Here's the advice I give my daughters if you want to meet an old guy for his money, go to Munich. JONATHAN likes to smile and say I stayed with him though, remember he told me I'd be famous. Famous and rich are two different things. Now I'm infamous, which is so much better. I've never been motivated by money, ever y'all, ever. Well, the food has come. Do you see the massive bowl of plain noodles for Andrea, I'm so good with nutrition, they did have a melon and popcorn before. Fans, I'm so blessed. We got dessert like I'm passing that up. It's the next morning and I passed out last night from our long day of nothing. I missed my cousin's wedding because we got this free vacay and I'm sure that none of the family wants our train wreak showing up. I mean I tried so hard to make it work, but vacay is much more important than a once-in-a-lifetime event. I mean I only had like 2 or 3 months and that's such short notice, I mean it's so last minute. I tried so hard, but no one would give us anything for #gifted. But it worked out that we could come here for free. I am sad that I see my entire family having fun, but I'm here in Spain in the hot and it was free. It's just so hard, let me try hard to justify why I didn't go. It's the dogs ( we have a sitter) it's the kids ( they travel well it seems ) it's the two of us ( that's the issue ) and then trying to find a place for free. We weren't the only ones not to go I mean one sister and a brother didn't go, so I'm good. I'm sad that I haven't seen my Italian family in three years, what's that Edie you haven't meet them and it's only been three years, okay, whatever, you are brown now, go play. Traveling with six people is so hard when no one wants to give it to you for free anymore. Now I have to plan ahead at least two years in advance to get it for #gifted. Well, off to breakfast to do it all over again. Good bye.
Has anyone said yet that you’re an absolute genius??? Not only picking up on such tiny vocal and or unspoken elements but formatting them into written comedy is just fully incredible. Every time I read JONATHON I cackle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.