SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when contacting companies definitely give some evidence. Link articles, videos or even problematic posts from his IG or Tiktok.

They can’t turn down direct evidence.
Send them the link of the upskirt reel.

He has a history of upskirting, is the picture of A1 still up on his Instagram? She was also exposed for hours on a vlog before he decided to edit it (twice mind you cause the first didn’t work)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah it’s gone
Still on Instagram I think

Jonno shows his true colours... if it really were a genuine oversight - the posting of E2 showing underwear, once it was pointed out, as a loving parent you would delete the video. Or at the very least you'd put a blur or sticker over the underwear. The fact he spends all his time blocking people who like comments calling him out, but doesn't spend the time it would take to edit out clips exposing E2 says it all really. He knows and he just doesn't care whatsoever

Thread suggestion

#76- Jonno goes to all time lows and allows his kids to be exposed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Still on Instagram I think

Jonno shows his true colours... if it really were a genuine oversight - the posting of E2 showing underwear, once it was pointed out, as a loving parent you would delete the video. Or at the very least you'd put a blur or sticker over the underwear. The fact he spends all his time blocking people who like comments calling him out, but doesn't spend the time it would take to edit out clips exposing E2 says it all really. He knows and he just doesn't care whatsoever

Thread suggestion

#76- Jonno goes to all time lows and allows his kids to be exposed
To be fair, the all time low was when Alessia's naked genitals were on show for literally hours. He was warned about it, then put a static blur on it, which when she moved only seem to point viewers to her privates... it wasn't until hours after that that he actually deleted the clip.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Jonathan and Margaret have both blocked me. imagine being a grandparent, watching all this tit unfold and actively support it!? Those kids had no chance if their grandmother won’t even step in.

Thread suggestion:

Flashing knickers for the friendliest friends, when will the abuse ever end

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
LMAO that’s such a half-assed post. She couldn’t even be bothered. Remember the paragraph she wrote for her bff on his birthday?
Yes Anna we get it you’re in love with your gay bff and not your husband. You didn’t have to make it so painfully obvious 😅
Jonathan is Just an afterthought. Bahahahaha😂 He doesn't get a look in at best of times and now for fathers day barely does, she just chucked an old photo and a few measly words together just for good measure. I am surprised she didnt make a coffee date with Matt with his kids and left J at home with the kids.

Well I guess Jonathan can always turn to 3 admirers or bots in this case with some very questionable profile pictures, these 3 comments below were on the boxbollen ad Ig post, not sure who they are directing their comments to, either Anna or Jonathan, one is asking if they like her figure, the other asked if they wanted to go on a trip to keep her company and the other hadn't talked to a real man in long time, well I guess the one offering a trip is Jonathan’s lucky day, he should jump at the chance since he isn’t getting any freebies from anyone might be his only offer for a long time and the other one is asking for a real man, well she has lucked out big time there, no real man to see there with Jonathan maybe she means Anna.:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.