SacconeJolys #6 They’re constantly in hot water, unlike their poor daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they need to block the doorway into the room with a chair? We'll never know if they had someone else in the house but that screams to me that they didn't have someone ensuring that the little ones didn't go in that room.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why would they need to block the doorway into the room with a chair? We'll never know if they had someone else in the house but that screams to me that they didn't have someone ensuring that the little ones didn't go in that room.
I suppose locking the children out of a room beats locking them in the shower again

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What I don't get is they reference the Irish times article which says to use "cold water". They say "cold water" and "cold shower" in the vlog with Alessia but back tracking they say "Luke warm". If you're referencing the Irish times as where you got your advice from it says to use cold water so why did they decide to use Luke warm water and not use the Irish times advice? It's a very messy explanation which when poked exposes holes.

Emelia knew about all this a year before the article was written too. Clever cookie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder how the nanny feels being dragged into the arena for being involved in the decision making two months ago and deciding to use coldshowers/lukewarmnotshower before they tried taking the side off her cot, anticipating her waking up and using a backwards onesie?? Not a very clever nanny obviously. I’m sure like their children she’s just a pawn in their game that they can use and abuse and they actually probably think they can manipulate her as well. If they think they can get away with gaslighting the public I’m sure they are very well versed in using that tactic in their private lives

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jonathan and Anna are so full of tit at this point I bet if you asked them what their favourite colour was they’d say it’s tartan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In relation to Jonathan's claims he follows the children's licence and guidelines for his children...👊🙄
They never get a break. For a 20 minute show he needs to film them for hours to get any footage, especially now they are hermits.

The sooner children are protected for online entertainment the better. There needs to be specific rules for YT families and children too.

Screenshot_20190831_002829.jpg

Screenshot_20190831_002808.jpg

Screenshot_20190831_002758.jpg

Screenshot_20190831_002745.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Jonathan and Anna are so full of tit at this point I bet if you asked them what their favourite colour was they’d say it’s tartan.

It’s yellow...
But he’s been told what he thought was yellow, isn’t yellow. 😐

Yeah I’m still lost with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how the nanny feels being dragged into the arena for being involved in the decision making two months ago and deciding to use coldshowers/lukewarmnotshower before they tried taking the side off her cot, anticipating her waking up and using a backwards onesie?? Not a very clever nanny obviously. I’m sure like their children she’s just a pawn in their game that they can use and abuse and they actually probably think they can manipulate her as well. If they think they can get away with gaslighting the public I’m sure they are very well versed in using that tactic in their private lives

Actually that’s a point of interest- anyone remember the name of the agency they got the last nanny from ?

Reactions: 3
So they admitted doing it to the toddler, tried to play it down, never mentioned the fact it has been documented in vlogs from when emilia was tiny saying her naughty doll would get a cold shower, they seemed more annoyed about the fact they are getting called out on it, Anna kept saying "but I said it" & he said "I shouldn't off left the footage in" , people dont care what you said, we care what you've done and how your now trying to cover it up & play it down with half truths !!!

Reactions: 45
I can’t bear to watch the vlog. So thanks to those who did.
the nspcc don’t investigate things. They pass on concerns to the relevant agencies. So that’s bullshit if they’re saying the nspcc have been involved with them.

Reactions: 21
Typical narcissists the pair of them. The reason they can’t admit what they did wrong is because they don’t believe they did anything wrong. Narcissists are always “right” They aren’t sorry at all for what they did, they are simply sorry they got caught.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
First day back at school, on inset all staff in school, dinner ladies included had to read , and sign we had read the Dept of Ed latest safeguarding children document. VEry long... The abuse section got me... In the emotional abuse it also mentions children being threatened or being in fear of physical ,psychological or emotional abuse. Well they have both def bloody done that on a number of occasions. Under neglect also comes not meeting the child's emotional needs through emotional neglect/ lack of physical comfort. . It was bloody scary many I could have highlighted for those children obv Alessia first physical contact, emotional care .So it's not just the physical abuse of the cold showers. I bet the local safeguarding team been involved hence silence then utter lies and bullshit to get Out of it.

Withoutacrystalball s video response to the shitjolys using her in their vlog today. Goes into full details of the article they say they read about cold showers. More twisting of the facts as per usual

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s yellow...
But he’s been told what he thought was yellow, isn’t yellow. [emoji52]

Yeah I’m still lost with that one.
I feel like with that strange yellow thing he wasn’t just trying to in a very roundabout way say he doesn’t want people going to the NSPCC because he’s says they don’t care, but I feel like he was telling us what he’s doing, if you swap yellow with cold shower it makes sense... he says cold shower so we say cold shower then he says no cold shower and looks and he’s taken the clip out so no cold shower and that’s the investigation done

Reactions: 7
The message today was also abuse can happen in any home, don't make assumptions , safeguarding is everyone's business and responsibility... So that's what we have done in accordance with the law.so many here have reported to social services not just media. We have and are making sure it's everybody's business as per the Dept of ed, so read it and weep jonarsewipe. I am tentatively beginning to believe child welfare services involved but we 'll never know , hence what he has said about nspcc is utter tripe because it will all be done in total confidentiality to protect the childrens identity now and in he future. We will likely never know but am feeling quietly optimistic after reading that document todsy. It s really really high profile because it can be a trigger/ indicator of more hidden abuse or possible escalation. Child protection depts want to predict so they may prevent it even more.

Reactions: 18
I don't believe that a proper investigation was done and I think everyone needs to continue to share so that this isn't forgotten. If no one speaks up they will continue using cold showers as punishment because they don't think it is wrong. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. There are families where you think everything is fine because the kids are too afraid to say anything. It's really sad because they grow up traumatized.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.