SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a reddit form and they had a man come and do a Q & A, he was from a law enforcement agency that deals with child exploitation (the really, really bad kind) and he talked about these types of things. He said to never put your kid on the internet, at all, that once you put a picture out there you could lose control of it and it could be found in about 80 countries in a day. He said depending on where you live in the world that boys are more at risk of being exploited. That posting a diaper photo of a child or a bikini is easy for these assholes to photoshop. One mother simply uploaded a cute photo of her daughter on Facebook and it was photoshopped and shared over 190 times.

****** I'm going to post something that could trigger some people.

They photoshop sex organs on the photos and they look real. They then sell them.
This may be a trigger so beware. I worked a case where we found a folder on a man’s computer with thousands upon thousands on nothing but sleeping children. At first glance, it seemed innocent enough until I took a closer look. This man had photoshopped each and every photo with a blueish purple color. His big fantasy was dead toddlers. This was his masturbation material. This was yet another case where the parents we tracked down had to hear this news. So let me reiterate, even the most innocent photographs can and will be used for sick purposes.

And Jojo knows this and doesn't bleeping care. It's all about him! He doesn't want to work a full-time job so he does this to support his family. He films them in situations that are known to law enforcement as dangerous, yet he continues to do it because he makes money from it and companies support them. That way him and his wife have to put little effort for a lot of money!

I first heard of these clowns when I watched the Stacey Dooley documentary. And all I could think about were the poor kids.

My husband and I are adamant that our kids aren't on any type of social media until they can make a conscious choice about it & understand the repercussions of posting.

My family don't get it & want to post them,but it's not a discussion. I wish more people understood the risks of posting their kids on their profiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The book is about his childhood until 13 years old, though. Still, with yearly foreign holidays, boating holidays, and the siblings taking turns visiting an uncle in New York, he did not grow up in poverty.
Yes I know that and it wasn't my point to say he lived in poverty. I know Jonathan wasn't in poverty as a child. His mam was a pediatric nurse and his dad had a good job. Someone mentioned he wouldn't survive on welfare but I think they did while he was in college. The welfare system would have worked to his favour when he was in college and would have been more than enough for him to get by at that time. With welfare he would have been fiancially better off than most students so he wasn't even poor then. He likes to make out he put himself through college with working part time in Tesco. In truth I think him and Anna had welfare support in the early days as they would have been entitled to it. It would have been more than enough for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
After 3 - awww poor little chicken tit joliar has removed the comments on TikTok calling him out about exploiting the kids - he’s just left the kick ass ones .

remember, what made you can also break you .

can you imagine, they both know how easy each other is when it comes to lying and manipulation - what a marriage! 🙄

Btw joliar, how’s it feel to be the man who can’t earn money without abusing innocent children. Maybe ask your successful father & brother 😉
EDFFF1A0-A5F4-44BF-9396-AA5ECB33CEF1.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
After 3 - awww poor little chicken tit joliar has removed the comments on TikTok calling him out about exploiting the kids - he’s just left the kick ass ones .

can you imagine, they both know how easy each other is when it comes to lying and manipulation - what a marriage! 🙄

Btw joliar, how’s it feel to be the man who can’t earn money without abusing innocent children. Maybe ask your successful father & brother 😉View attachment 885933
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What a joke so sensitive to it he doesn't comfort them, just shoves a phone in their face. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Btw joliar, how’s it feel to be the man who can’t earn money without abusing innocent children. Maybe ask your successful father & brother 😉View attachment 885933
Very sensitive to it, so much so that he knows when to film it, and when to push it even harder for more tears.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
An aside : Jonathan's Mum looked after my little boy in her role as a paediatric nurse. She was delightful and very kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
He may not have even had to pay college fees. Some mature students qualify for free fees and if he was getting the BTEA he may not have had to pay the student contribution either.

Where did he go to college?
Remember when he said he got his MSc (Master of Science) in Visual Art or Videography or something? That was a good laugh for tattle. Then it was discovered that the Master of Art that he said he did never existed at the university he went to. Ahhh good times

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I thought that too, she looks way older than him in that picture and he was what 27 !! So how old was she there????( Cant remember there age differance)
Starving your body does age you. It’s that old saying of “you can choose your ass or your face…”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when he said he got his MSc (Master of Science) in Visual Art or Videography or something? That was a good laugh for tattle. Then it was discovered that the Master of Art that he said he did never existed at the university he went to. Ahhh good times
Oh my god 😂

Why lie about something that is so easily disproved?

Reactions: 21
In Anal's latest post she tries to make it sound like she was the one shopping for those soaps. In five hours she's had nine comments. My local boutique has more comments. She has 1.3 million followers, I mean bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I knew Jonathan, his mam and his sisters growing up and their life was a far cry from poverty!!!
He even dissed where I lived as it wasn't in the same lucrative part of Dublin!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand what he’s actually trying to achieve from this mental health TikTok? Covid is causing mental health problems….? Yeah nobody is denying that. What does he actually want though? Do we pretend covid doesn’t exist for the benefit of his kid’s mental health? Is it a ‘stay home’ message? Funding for kids mental health services? Or just a ‘poor poor me’?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I knew Jonathan, his mam and his sisters growing up and their life was a far cry from poverty!!!
He even dissed where I lived as it wasn't in the same lucrative part of Dublin!!
Most people who’ve grown up in poverty wouldn’t splash out on such expensive cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yes,so sensitive to his kids that heactually tells his 6 year old boy that people are ragging on the child for wearing a dress that he has made him wear and posts on the inertnet for allto see.So sensitive tohis kids that it took hours for jonno to get rid of Alessias stairs video, when people were shouting tohim about it,,,,,wecould go on.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I have been following this disaster and all the various message boards for several years now, so I decided to do some research into Jonathan Joly's past. All of this information is directly from him via videos, interviews and social media. I suffered through his "draw my life" video and it contradicts a lot of what he claims now, so I am sure he will remove it before the book comes out.

As per this video Jonathan says that he grew up in an average house, in an average neighbourhood on a nice street in Terenure (middle class area). As a child he shared a bedroom, and played with his brother who was his best friend. His mum noticed that he was becoming more introverted and withdrawn so she contacted a special school and arranged for him to attend St. Declans. He attended that school for 3yrs and then moved to mainstream school, but he was having trouble adjusting so his parents decided to send him to Rosmini School. In his 3rd year he started going to Wesley College, he made friends, had girlfriends, went to discos and became popular.

In other videos and interviews he mentioned a variety of activities his parents enrolled him in (swimming, track, dance etc), several family vacations, and his mum also made the children take elocution lessons. As per LinkedIn his father was an Area Inspector, then a business owner, and his mum was a Paediatric Phlebotomist. According to Jonathan his parents didn't get along, they fought a lot and that affected his happiness.

When I look at this picture, I do not see a family living in poverty, struggling to eat and pay the bills, nor do I see neglectful parents. His mum especially seemed like a very involved and caring parent. And before Jonathan changed his life story for a book deal, he referred to his mum as his "biggest cheerleader". I think it is disgusting that he is portraying his family this way. He is lying and just trying to manipulate his young followers. He said that he made up a fantasy world in his head, but not once did he mention anything about an inner gender conflict, or female personality inside him. Personally, I think he has stolen stories from other books, and other people's hardships to re-write his own middle class history. He will go to any lengths for attention, praise and relevancy.

Draw My Life Video:

Jonathan's Tweet About His Mum:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I have been following this disaster and all the various message boards for several years now, so I decided to do some research into Jonathan Joly's past. All of this information is directly from him via videos, interviews and social media. I suffered through his "draw my life" video and it contradicts a lot of what he claims now, so I am sure he will remove it before the book comes out.

As per this video Jonathan says that he grew up in an average house, in an average neighbourhood on a nice street in Terenure (middle class area). As a child he shared a bedroom, and played with his brother who was his best friend. His mum noticed that he was becoming more introverted and withdrawn so she contacted a special school and arranged for him to attend St. Declans. He attended that school for 3yrs and then moved to mainstream school, but he was having trouble adjusting so his parents decided to send him to Rosmini School. In his 3rd year he started going to Wesley College, he made friends, had girlfriends, went to discos and became popular.

In other videos and interviews he mentioned a variety of activities his parents enrolled him in (swimming, track, dance etc), several family vacations, and his mum also made the children take elocution lessons. As per LinkedIn his father was an Area Inspector, then a business owner, and his mum was a Paediatric Phlebotomist. According to Jonathan his parents didn't get along, they fought a lot and that affected his happiness.

When I look at this picture, I do not see a family living in poverty, struggling to eat and pay the bills, nor do I see neglectful parents. His mum especially seemed like a very involved and caring parent. And before Jonathan changed his life story for a book deal, he referred to his mum as his "biggest cheerleader". I think it is disgusting that he is portraying his family this way. He is lying and just trying to manipulate his young followers. He said that he made up a fantasy world in his head, but not once did he mention anything about an inner gender conflict, or female personality inside him. Personally, I think he has stolen stories from other books, and other people's hardships to re-write his own middle class history. He will go to any lengths for attention, praise and relevancy.

Draw My Life Video:

He went to Weskey college? The private/boarding school where the fees run into the thousand every year?

Wesley, in the middle class suburb of Dundrum, not too far from his home in the middle class suburb of terenure? That Wesley?!

Move over Angela's Ashes :lol:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Draw My Life Video:

He didnt go to Wesley college. I was there and would have known. Wesley refers to the teenage disco at Old Wesley rugby club.

Reactions: 13

Draw My Life Video:

Thank you for your effort
So In other words he’s was a lying little attention seeking bollox and was just a spoilt little brat and grew up to think he’s something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.