SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a reddit form and they had a man come and do a Q & A, he was from a law enforcement agency that deals with child exploitation (the really, really bad kind) and he talked about these types of things. He said to never put your kid on the internet, at all, that once you put a picture out there you could lose control of it and it could be found in about 80 countries in a day. He said depending on where you live in the world that boys are more at risk of being exploited. That posting a diaper photo of a child or a bikini is easy for these assholes to photoshop. One mother simply uploaded a cute photo of her daughter on Facebook and it was photoshopped and shared over 190 times.

****** I'm going to post something that could trigger some people.

They photoshop sex organs on the photos and they look real. They then sell them.
This may be a trigger so beware. I worked a case where we found a folder on a man’s computer with thousands upon thousands on nothing but sleeping children. At first glance, it seemed innocent enough until I took a closer look. This man had photoshopped each and every photo with a blueish purple color. His big fantasy was dead toddlers. This was his masturbation material. This was yet another case where the parents we tracked down had to hear this news. So let me reiterate, even the most innocent photographs can and will be used for sick purposes.

And Jojo knows this and doesn't bleeping care. It's all about him! He doesn't want to work a full-time job so he does this to support his family. He films them in situations that are known to law enforcement as dangerous, yet he continues to do it because he makes money from it and companies support them. That way him and his wife have to put little effort for a lot of money!
I have been banging on about this for years, I get asked why don't I share photos of my grandbairns well this is why.
I found out about this from an article in a group I am a member of this article clearly states that copies of what was discovered were sent to all influencers who share photos and videos of their bairns so they are well aware yet continue to share, jonothan to the extreme little boys wearing make up or dresses is one of the biggest issues would any decent loving intelligent parent continue to do this knowing that they are being used for masturbation jonothan has actively got worse, exposing his own to this danger despite warnings now wouldn't anyone question his motives? He is pimping his own bairns and crying about little jonothan he is sick and Anna is a selfish absurd excuse of a mother for going along with this as a grandma I can't get my head around her mother defending them or his those poor bairns will one day ask why no one stopped this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
100% Well said!!!!

It won't surprise you to know Joe works for Quercus 😏View attachment 884654
Was so tempted to say yeah Joe, you're right there, it is a STORY 😂😂

It won't surprise you to know Joe works for Quercus 😏View attachment 884654
Was so tempted to say yeah Joe, you're right there, it is a STORY 😂😂
In poverty?!

I swear I heard somewhere that he went to Terenure College? That's a fee paying school, no way he went there if was living in poverty. He also wouldn't be living near enough to go there if he was living in poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In poverty?!

I swear I heard somewhere that he went to Terenure College? That's a fee paying school, no way he went there if was living in poverty. He also wouldn't be living near enough to go there if he was living in poverty.
That person needs to Google Terenure Dublin 6W and familiarise themselves with the cost of houses there. I'm not sure the people of Dublin 6W will be happy that the area is being associated with poverty! Even in the 80s it was well to do!

That person needs to Google Terenure Dublin 6W and familiarise themselves with the cost of houses there. I'm not sure the people of Dublin 6W will be happy that the area is being associated with poverty! Even in the 80s it was well to do!
My mams aunt lives out that way and could point out Brian O Driscoll's house to you. I'm sure rugby legend BOD would be delighted to know that's the type of place he lives. Normal houses on a residential street out that way could (and have) easily go for €900,00 and up, never mind the big houses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In poverty?!

He's shown footage of the house where he grew up and it was a large house in a good area, certainly not growing up in poverty. I wonder what his parents and siblings make of all his lies!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
He's shown footage of the house where he grew up and it was a large house in a good area, certainly not growing up in poverty. I wonder what his parents and siblings make of all his lies!
I think he does it to piss his dad off, get a reaction or punish him. I felt that's why he was always banging on about Anna's dad being an academic and a knight was to undermine his dad. I found it so odd he played the poverty card because he was always such a snob and braggy. His dad and mam clearly had a good income but he failed to mention it but bragged about Annas:rolleyes:

Last edited:
There's only this post, we seem to have missed the screen where he said Eduardo made it all the way to the end but then they went with the other boy with experience. I think this may be enough to show he's a liar though?
He had also said he didn't go ahead with it as it was going to be filmed abroad. Firstly, he cannot remember what he said from one minute to the next and it thus proves he's a liar. Secondly, why on earth would John Lewis, based in the UK, film an ad abroad? It's all a big fantasy in his head just because the ad had a boy of around E2's age, wearing a dress!

Reactions: 17
So rude to a lady just offering some good advise.
He is such a dick... Maybe stop to think about why your kids can't emotionally cope with a quick test. Is it that you film it and create a massive drama around it i wonder. Yes it's tit and at the start of this I HATED having to take my kids for a test. But now they know it takes a minute then its all over. They might have a little wobble but its all forgotten about on the way out. Mind you I have a different perspective cos I grew up with a sister who had complex additional needs and had to spend long periods of time isolated in an oxygen tent in hospital fighting infections and went through the trauma of open heart surgery twice.... Ooo and I lived in proper poverty... I should write a book lol.

• Heart
It's such a ridiculous thing to lie about as well because anybody from Dublin who follows him would easily know he's lying.

Reactions: 25
All of our Covid Tests are conducted by professionals in a test centre but obviously things are different in the UK?
You can be pretty certain that if J carried out a Covid test with the kids, he'd screw it up and it would not give a valid result!

Did this guy ever set foot in an actual appartment or studio where someone who lives in poverty would live?! He showed the house he grew up in in a vlog and if you ask me it could easily house a lot of people who’d otherwise have to live in unhealthy small spaces, lucky if they have any heat or running water at all.. does he know the meaning of the word poverty?! I’d love to see him live off welfare for a year.

• Heart
That poor guy that read that had to take one for the team. In reality how many publishers use their own people to promote a book. Usually, you send copies to people that are authors and others in the industry, not those who actually work at the actual company so it doesn't look biased. They aren't "friends" with anyone anymore. If he sent that to Zoe she'd probualy use it for firewood to watch her Christmas movies by.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he had welfare supports through college as he only worked in Tesco part time. In Ireland if you are a mature student (which he was) you can claim a back to education allowance if you go back to college instead of an unemployment payment, it's to encourage you to upskill for the job market. You can also work part time with the payment. I think Anna was on some type of unemployment payment in the very early days as she certainly had no job. People seem to think it was her dad's inheritance but more than likely it was social welfare. Obviously this was before her channel took off. They would have had more money than most students as he could claim €180 or so a week and work part time. Ireland was also in a recession at the time so rent was quite low and he would have just paid a college registration fee which was low then too. Those payments would have been more than enough for them to live off so they wouldn't have been struggling at all as Ireland also was experiencing deflation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think he had welfare supports through college as he only worked in Tesco part time. In Ireland if you are a mature student (which he was) you can claim a back to education allowance if you go back to college instead of an unemployment payment, it's to encourage you to upskill for the job market. You can also work part time with the payment. I think Anna was on some type of unemployment payment in the very early days as she certainly had no job. People seem to think it was her dad's inheritance but more than likely it was social welfare. Obviously this was before her channel took off. They would have had more money than most students as he could claim €180 or so a week and work part time. Ireland was also in a recession at the time so rent was quite low and he would have just paid a college registration fee which was low then too. Those payments would have been more than enough for them to live off so they wouldn't have been struggling at all as Ireland also was experiencing deflation.
He may not have even had to pay college fees. Some mature students qualify for free fees and if he was getting the BTEA he may not have had to pay the student contribution either.

Where did he go to college?

Reactions: 7
He is such a dick... Maybe stop to think about why your kids can't emotionally cope with a quick test. Is it that you film it and create a massive drama around it i wonder. Yes it's tit and at the start of this I HATED having to take my kids for a test. But now they know it takes a minute then its all over. They might have a little wobble but its all forgotten about on the way out. Mind you I have a different perspective cos I grew up with a sister who had complex additional needs and had to spend long periods of time isolated in an oxygen tent in hospital fighting infections and went through the trauma of open heart surgery twice.... Ooo and I lived in proper poverty... I should write a book lol.
Remember when Emilia got her ears pierced and he kept going on and on about scary it was and stuff. Anna needed to tell him to shut up. But they both seem to get off on scaring their poor kids. Like that time with the spider.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The book is about his childhood until 13 years old, though. Still, with yearly foreign holidays, boating holidays, and the siblings taking turns visiting an uncle in New York, he did not grow up in poverty.

I follow a reddit form and they had a man come and do a Q & A, he was from a law enforcement agency that deals with child exploitation (the really, really bad kind) and he talked about these types of things. He said to never put your kid on the internet, at all, that once you put a picture out there you could lose control of it and it could be found in about 80 countries in a day. He said depending on where you live in the world that boys are more at risk of being exploited. That posting a diaper photo of a child or a bikini is easy for these assholes to photoshop. One mother simply uploaded a cute photo of her daughter on Facebook and it was photoshopped and shared over 190 times.

****** I'm going to post something that could trigger some people.

They photoshop sex organs on the photos and they look real. They then sell them.
This may be a trigger so beware. I worked a case where we found a folder on a man’s computer with thousands upon thousands on nothing but sleeping children. At first glance, it seemed innocent enough until I took a closer look. This man had photoshopped each and every photo with a blueish purple color. His big fantasy was dead toddlers. This was his masturbation material. This was yet another case where the parents we tracked down had to hear this news. So let me reiterate, even the most innocent photographs can and will be used for sick purposes.

And Jojo knows this and doesn't bleeping care. It's all about him! He doesn't want to work a full-time job so he does this to support his family. He films them in situations that are known to law enforcement as dangerous, yet he continues to do it because he makes money from it and companies support them. That way him and his wife have to put little effort for a lot of money!
yes, stacey dooley literally asked him how he felt if people started using photos of the kids like this and he answered "is it a bad thing?" :confused: well, yes it is

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.