SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say to whoever was describing Giselle to a new member and said it consisted of him muttering how "fuckin sexy" he looked in long t shirts and leggings.. I laugh about that at least 3 times a day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the pizza restaurant why the heck was alessia in a high chair?! She’s 4 isn’t she?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
no it was obviously filmed from above but it was still seriously odd, can imagine him sat up in his room watching it
Definitely, I think he has every bit of that party filmed, he gets off on young kids 🤮 and God knows who else he let's see the footage!

I would love the police to take a look in his computers, I'd put money on it that's it's not all it should be!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Emilia was quite good with opening presents and completely agree with previous poster that she must be bored getting same tit every time for years. Theres nothing to be excited about- same gifted plastic dolls.
She was actually looking at the book with interest and then Anna started with the bookmark and Jono kept going on about Ipod. Just let your child enjoy the present before you spoil it for the vlog.

Also jonathan was very calm and down in that vlog, I wonder if they were advised he should keep it down for the family vlogs.. even when they had pizza in the restaurant Anna made sure she hardly showed Jonathan when they were talking to each other

And both A's need some serious discipline for their behaviour they are feral and not in a cute way...
I completely agree with what you said about Emilia, from the way everyone was talking I was expecting her to be a vile little brat, but considering she was trying to calm down the younger two and open her presents with her mother constantly butting in, I think she was actually v pleasant.

This is just another day for her, the kids get presents nearly everyday. It's a shame really that she can't have the birthday excitement like other kids.

It's just sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I completely agree with what you said about Emilia, from the way everyone was talking I was expecting her to be a vile little brat, but considering she was trying to calm down the younger two and open her presents with her mother constantly butting in, I think she was actually v pleasant.

This is just another day for her, the kids get presents nearly everyday. It's a shame really that she can't have the birthday excitement like other kids.

It's just sad really.
same i 've just watched the video and Emilia seems fine with the presents just under her parents' pression. She also seems to have outgrown the dolls they give her (probably out of the mountain of pr gifts they get). She also seems to really care for her younger siblings specially andrea which is good because he's been labelled as the ginger stupid/useless (aka not bringing money) one by his own parents...

i really wish J hadn't "filmed" the party in the pool with all the kids, that camera footage looks so creepy...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You know your youtube career is in the toilet when Emilia's bday vlog only has 51 thousand views after 23 hrs up!!!

Those kids have lost their cuteness appeal and Anna and Jonathan have revealed their true money hungry scheming scamming selves. They screwed over so many of their loyal fans now.
What gets me is that Anna could easily pull in larger views on her own channel without exploiting her kids if she only put in minimal effort. All she needs is to follow a consistent schedule and actually stick to it and try and find a few new topics, her stupid cult followers would watch every dull boring video. Yet they choose to keep making money off the kids backs.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The unsolicited CCTV filming for a vlog was just creepy. I did feel sorry for Emilia when Andrea was screwing his face up and crying cause he didn't have a gift she tried to comfort her brother by putting a hand on him and he just smacked her.
I appreciate people have different views and some parents do feel that the other kids shouldn't get gifts for the sake of it when it's another sibling's birthday but I'm one of two and my parents always gave the other a few smaller things to open on the other's B/day. Maybe small things for the other 3 each b/day could occupy them and keep them quiet?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The unsolicited CCTV filming for a vlog was just creepy. I did feel sorry for Emilia when Andrea was screwing his face up and crying cause he didn't have a gift she tried to comfort her brother by putting a hand on him and he just smacked her.
I appreciate people have different views and some parents do feel that the other kids shouldn't get gifts for the sake of it when it's another sibling's birthday but I'm one of two and my parents always gave the other a few smaller things to open on the other's B/day. Maybe small things for the other 3 each b/day could occupy them and keep them quiet?
yeah they probably had gift bags for the bigger party maybe give them one of those just for emila to be able to enjoy her moment

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Haven't managed to actually get through the full blog yet.. My eyes are bleeding watching it.. But Anna waving the kids off to school is the fakest thing I have seen in a long time..byeeee, love you.. Also Anna no one wants to see your hairy armpits.. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven't managed to actually get through the full blog yet.. My eyes are bleeding watching it.. But Anna waving the kids off to school is the fakest thing I have seen in a long time..byeeee, love you.. Also Anna no one wants to see your hairy armpits.. Thank you
I’d forgotten about the hairy armpits. Still 🤔 about the smelly gym gear. She was super fake seeing them off, and the din from J’s car : if I were their neighbours I would clock him one. They are insufferable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It's plain to see from the bday vlog that quality time spent with children is far more important than materialistic things. They can have as many bouncy castles, sweet tables and perfect decor but it doesn't mask their issues. Kids hitting each other, shouting and competing for attention because the get so little. Emelia is the only parent in that home. No wonder they want her to be a teen so them two can check out completely. No parent is perfect but they haven't a notion how to raise kids and the kids behaviour is reflective of their parenting style.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I watched the Stacy Dooley doc for the first time recently (after someone posted a link on the last thread), and I keep thinking about one scene. Stacey and Anna are sitting on the floor (in the girls room maybe?) and Anna is talking about how when they moved into the big house, her and Jonathan went separate ways, physically and emotionally.
She says she was happier when they had nothing.
I'm a relatively new follower (I THINK I was in the same primary school as Anna for a while) But that scene was the only time I've ever seen Anna sound genuine. I think she realises that this life isn't what she wants and she's deeply unhappy.
Don't get me wrong, I've no sympathy for the fool but I think she's too weak and stupid to leave the situation so she'll go along with her lunatic husband until they crash and burn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I found her saying her gym kit smelt just totally fake as well - another, looking at me I’m a sloppy real mum, while I stand outside my mansion and wave my children off to private school.. Anyone who has that much make up on at that hour in the morning to not leave the house, is 100% not putting on an unclean gym kit 🤷‍♀️ She’s just trying to seem “down to Earth”

• Haha
  • Sick
I found her saying her gym kit smelt just totally fake as well - another, looking at me I’m a sloppy real mum, while I stand outside my mansion and wave my children off to private school.. Anyone who has that much make up on at that hour in the morning to not leave the house, is 100% not putting on an unclean gym kit 🤷‍♀️ She’s just trying to seem “down to Earth”
Well she sounds more slummy mummy than yummy mummy to me.
She’s a mucky mare … wouldn’t it put it past her to not change her gym clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well she sounds more slummy mummy than yummy mummy to me.
She’s a mucky mare … wouldn’t it put it past her to not change her gym clothes.
Remember the time Alessia pissed on the mattress in the moses basket and she took it out to air dry. Didn't even try to wash it. Or the time she left the pukey bedclothes for the nanny. She's a manky disgusting witch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Remember the time Alessia pissed on the mattress in the moses basket and she took it out to air dry. Didn't even try to wash it. Or the time she left the pukey bedclothes for the nanny. She's a manky disgusting witch.
Yep. Kids with feet on kitchen counters, her in her slippers picking up the dog tit in the dog garden, her kids barefoot in the dog garden. When J bought her all those Le Creuset pots and pans, she didn’t even wash them (labels still underneath when she pulled them out of the kitchen cupboard to use them) never washes new clothes before she wears them … on top of my head, lol. Oh, and remember when they used to make the kids wash their teeth in the dirty bath water ? She’s disgusting. Both are.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I watched the Stacy Dooley doc for the first time recently (after someone posted a link on the last thread), and I keep thinking about one scene. Stacey and Anna are sitting on the floor (in the girls room maybe?) and Anna is talking about how when they moved into the big house, her and Jonathan went separate ways, physically and emotionally.
She says she was happier when they had nothing.
I'm a relatively new follower (I THINK I was in the same primary school as Anna for a while) But that scene was the only time I've ever seen Anna sound genuine. I think she realises that this life isn't what she wants and she's deeply unhappy.
Don't get me wrong, I've no sympathy for the fool but I think she's too weak and stupid to leave the situation so she'll go along with her lunatic husband until they crash and burn.
I think there was s point where that was genuine. But she has definitely change big time since then.

Reactions: 8
I think there was s point where that was genuine. But she has definitely change big time since then.
She was putting on a huge act for Stacey, but I do believe their already crappy relationship took a hit when they moved into that house.

She was putting on a huge act for Stacey, but I do believe their already crappy relationship took a hit when they moved into that house.
Clearly the pressure of having to pay a mortgage, have 3 then 4 kids in private school, trying to keep up with the joneses and impress followers made J completely lose it. And so it started, creating drama in order to attract interest, cold shower gate, outing E2 rather than letting things play out naturally : J no longer cares what he does as long as it brings him money. He’s totally gone off the rails (and so has she, to a certain extent).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jonathan is manky most of the time and that's not just his style so there is no way she's not the same. You couldn't stand or lie next to him and claim to be a neat freak or have OCD because he would be a trigger for anyone who was! Leaving vomit stains on beds for a period of time is absolutely disgusting, no wonder sickness spreads so quick in that house, when they leave germ ridden vomit to fester!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.