SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops we need a new title. Thinking hats on guys !
Here’s my (lame) attempt :

#56 new housekeeper and no nanny, but who cares when you have dead birds up the chimney

• Heart
Reactions: 7
#56 Pincher, Failure, Exploiter, Lie. (A take on Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy)

Reactions: 16
I’m probably going to be on a rant now and sound like a right cock but hey ho! My daughter is disabled and spends 50% of her life in hospital and she loves barbie today I walked round b&m with a screaming child because she wanted a barbie and I couldn’t afford it- I’m not saying she ‘deserves’ a barbie but they sure as hell do not- hey barbie you know who you should be donating to? Hospital play rooms! Dicks
And this is the reason why we should if we can write to companies .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They own it.
I would not be surprised if they didn’t own it
They said they owned the last house in Ireland- several times mentioned it on their vlogs.
However my friend used to work for the estate agents at the time they were renting it. Yes they were renting it … never owned it.

They blatantly lied several times

• Wow
Reactions: 10
#56 Lie to the members, lie to the kids, might own 3 cars but careers on the skids.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m probably going to be on a rant now and sound like a right cock but hey ho! My daughter is disabled and spends 50% of her life in hospital and she loves barbie today I walked round b&m with a screaming child because she wanted a barbie and I couldn’t afford it- I’m not saying she ‘deserves’ a barbie but they sure as hell do not- hey barbie you know who you should be donating to? Hospital play rooms! Dicks
I completely agree with you! Sadly these companies are all about money, but they should realise being socially and ethical conscious wins you a lot of points these days with many consumers. You have every right to be angry, and I am as well. Your daughter definitely deserves a Barbie! Wishing you both all the best, my heart goes out to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would not be surprised if they didn’t own it
They said they owned the last house in Ireland- several times mentioned it on their vlogs.
However my friend used to work for the estate agents at the time they were renting it. Yes they were renting it … never owned it.

They blatantly lied several times
They would not be allowed to f it up as much as they have if they were renting.

Reactions: 9
I was just on Twitter and read a post where an Instagrammer/tik toker is selling pictures of her baby for $15 dollars. While she's posted some free pictures on Instagram she will be putting some pictures behind a paywall. Y'all this is beyond sick! This is the type of mentality of why those $199ers are still hanging on, it's people like them that would pay $15 for a child that isn't related to them. This is an American, so we have a ways to go with social media laws, but FFS I wish they could do something about selling your kid's privacy off for a few bucks.
If Jojo were to have another baby and he saw this I'm sure he'd charge to see his kid.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I was just on Twitter and read a post where an Instagrammer/tik toker is selling pictures of her baby for $15 dollars. While she's posted some free pictures on Instagram she will be putting some pictures behind a paywall. Y'all this is beyond sick! This is the type of mentality of why those $199ers are still hanging on, it's people like them that would pay $15 for a child that isn't related to them. This is an American, so we have a ways to go with social media laws, but FFS I wish they could do something about selling your kid's privacy off for a few bucks.
If Jojo were to have another baby and he saw this I'm sure he'd charge to see his kid.
Is that the TikToker that got cancelled last year/year before because there was a video of her kissing a minor? (Like he was really minor think he was 13?! When she was 18? And said she "caught feelings" for him)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.